Not open for further replies.

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
Do you guys like those bottom feeders over a cartomizer? Never tried a bottom feeder.

And as far as what I use, here is the setup. I keep the voltage at 4.0 with the F16 cartomizers, vapes perfect right there.

- Smok Pyrex DCTank V2 3.5ml
- Joye eGo-C Twist Variable Voltage 1000mAh
- Boge F16 Cartomizers, single coil, (SR): 2.7-3.1ohm

Last edited:

bottomofthemap

Unresolved Status
Dec 28, 2012
Miami, Fl.
The vivi nova and kanger t3 are exactly what I started out with. So let me tell you where to go from there. Up. :) Kanger Protank for sure. Kanger Evod is a good one too, but it doesn't have a rubber tip. Both are rebuildable as well. Easy maintenance. Since you want a rubber mouthpiece, the Protank 2 or protank mini verision 2 are better options since they have been upgraded recently.

These are very easily findable online. I would suggest a place like wordupecig.com (google them). Their stuff is always genuine and they have free shipping without minimums. You can even find them on eBay, but be careful because you can wind up with a cheap knockoff that way.

gandy2000

Oct 14, 2013
forest city
after going through several variations of set ups ive found that nothing you are going to get is going to explode with stars and shout "where have you been all my life" but and a big "but" ive found that if you find something you enjoy using ther is in no way anything wrong with changing or "modding " it to your liking :toast:

ps.. i know thats vague but very true.

Angiebubs

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
Amery, WI
Just be careful you get the real Kanger EVODS and not a knock off-the knock offs mute the flavor. I am also receiving a mini Protank in the next day or so-I am hoping I will be more impressed with these than the regular Protanks. Again, my preference to date is the iclears for flavor, ease of use, long lasting/easy to replaced coils, and price.

Yanu

Sep 2, 2013
Ireland
Just be careful you get the real Kanger EVODS and not a knock off-the knock offs mute the flavor. I am also receiving a mini Protank in the next day or so-I am hoping I will be more impressed with these than the regular Protanks. Again, my preference to date is the iclears for flavor, ease of use, long lasting/easy to replaced coils, and price.

I'll order an iclear now and see, thanks

Yanu

Sep 2, 2013
Ireland
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread