• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Grape flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i bought the do more eh flavour in 24mg strength from vapables.com but i was dissapointed in the taste, being that it did not taste like a real cigarette at all to me, or even resemble any taste of tobacco. People later told me that i should never expect a e-liquid to taste like tobacco because it will never taste like smoking tobacco.

That being said, im all out of liquid and i really really want to try a grape flavor because i love the taste of the candy grape flavor so much. (grape pop, popsicles etc.)
Vapables.com has one and i really want to try it but i am looking for that crush grape pop sort of taste and i was wondering if anyone here has tried it. OR where to buy a great grape e liquid from another website that u have personally tried (canadian suppliers only please)

Thanks guys hope to get some feedback soon!

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I can't help you out with the grape flavour, but will chime in that although no e-liquid will taste like a burning cigarette, du more eh is the closest I have vaped that tasted like a cigarette did 40 some odd years ago when they used real tobacco.

Some folks do not like the "grassy" taste it provides. To me it is not "grassy" it is a "celery" after taste. Although I do enjoy this flavour, I am not fussy with what it does to my filler and the colour of the spent liquid in the atty. A good vape nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread