Gripper from Madvapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dickyjim

Oct 25, 2014
Bel Air, MD, USA
I recently bought one of these cheap stealth grippers to use at work as I wont worry if it gets broken etc. Anyway here is the problem I have run into... what are my options as far as a nano sized clearo that will fit this tiny unit? I am currently using the halo mini tanks from the g6 that I already had with an 808 adapter. I have come across the vision nano and several brands of clear cartos most recently I found the gotvapes phoenix 1.5ml cart. I am looking at the phoenix due to larger capacity but cant find dimensions to ensure fit. Am I overlooking any other options? I am currently planning on cutting up the carto mount side to be able to see liquid level and increase airflow to the connection.

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
Realistically, they're designed for an XL carto. There are a few options to deal with that, but if you want the more-or-less flush mounted drip tip, I'm afraid that I can't help very much.

Altsmoke carries a Vision Nano, with a 510 connector. Nano Clearomizer - 510 Thread - AltSmoke I bought a few of them and wasn't crazy about them. The flavor just wasn't there for me, even compared to a Smoktech Carto.

Your other option, of course, is to get a long 510 extender and try to get the 510 connector sort of out of the little box so that you could mount something bigger. 510 Battery Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread