Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Halo Cigs is having a 10 percent off memorial day sale.
Halo Mystic tobacco is a great tobacco menthol ejuice. To see other tobacco ejuice I have reviewed click here. It is just as good as Halo Ejuice Midnight Apple ejuice. It is a woody menthol tobacco which is interesting. The flavor is strong. It is not in your face strong but it is not vague. It is not a Tobacco ejuice that does not work for me.

The graph is my impression of Halo Cigs Mystic Tobacco at 4 different wattages between 8-50. I used a Trident v2 on the Zorro to review this juice. To find your wattage and my key that I use to rate vapor production click here. I found the higher wattage on this juice the more menthol and the more the flavors fuse. I liked 30w better than the higher 50w on this juice. This juice is still enjoyable at all wattages I tested it at. It might be one of my future favorite ejuices. The complexly of Vita Bella is a bit more but for menthol fans this juice is a must get. I highly recommend it. Just watch out for Halo's Prime 15.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
AaronY, I think the name is Mystic. On the Halo site, Mystic Menthol.

There is no tobacco in the vape. It is just cool minty menthol. And it's great to add to other tobaccos. It gets me close to what I remember with Newports.
That is strange because I get a very light tobacco as in the midnight apple but 1/10th as strong. I got the juice a while ago so maybe they changed it but currently you are right. I think it is a great ejuice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread