ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Halo Ecig's Malibu Mentol
18 MG

Introduction
Halo Describes the flavor as

"Mallibu Menthol is best described as a frozen Pina Colada twisted inside of a light menthol wrapper. Malibu Menthol has a nice smooth flavor that is perfect for vaping poolside or at the beach. The throat hit is relatively light with no harshness, and the aftertaste is pleasantly sweet. Highly recommended for a refreshing springtime vape."
This juice is great. I am not a Halo hater as one might think after seeing my review of Halo's Prime 15 .
The juice is not dry or tasteless. But it is not juicy or in your face flavor. The mentol is extremely mild. It taste like a pineapple with a hint of Pina Colada and mint and on the exhale more Pina Colada. The juice is not overly sweet it is more tart which I like. The coconut is there but faint, which is great IMHO.

Vapor Production Key

I am using a numeric key to represent different vapor I judge the juice to have at different wattages.

1 Weak vapor production less then a half puff of an analog cigarette
2 Defiantly not enough vapor. Less then a puff of an analog
3 Same amount of vapor as a short puff of an analog cigarette
4 More smoke then a puff but not the same as a drag
5 Same vapor production as a drag from an analog cigarette
6 Little more then a drag but no clouds of vapor
7 Just shy from clouds of vapor
8 little cloud of vapor
9 cloud of vapor
10 amazing amounts of clouds of vapor. Almost feel like you need to open some windows.

How I rate E Juice
I am vaping on a Darwin mod from Evolv. Different juices taste different at different wattages.
You can use OHMs Law to find what atomizer or cartomiser to use to obtain the the flavor you want if you don't have a Darwin. Here is a nice online calculator of OHMs law you can use.

4.2 Watts 2 Sweet tart pineapple and coconut flavor mixed with a hint of mint
6.2 Watts 4 Not as sweet more tart pineapple flavor mixed with the Pina Colada flavor. Hint of mint. Nice blend on the exhale.
8.2 Watts 6 Tart pineapple flavor fuese with the Pina Colada flavor on inhale and exhale. Still just a hint of mint
10.2 Watts 7 More fusion really nice tart pinapple mixed with Pina Colada on both inhale and exhale. Just a tast of mint
12.7 Watts 7.5 Flavors burn taste burt here

Numbers signify vapor production. They correspond to the vapor production key above.

Conclusion
It is a nice juice not dry or juicy ejuice with a hint of mint. I would have like the flavor more juicy and in your face like the COV ButterScotch. It is a good juice. Will maybe get again. I would recommend it to anyone that likes Pina Colada and pineapple flavoring. The mint is just a hint. I would have preferred a more powerful mint. But people can enjoy this juice that don't like minty juice since it is so subtle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread