Halo VV Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheColdHandedVG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
New York, USA
Just wanted to start a thread for this since I cannot find answers and am sick of digging through threads.

1. About how long until the VV triton batteries are released?

2. What color's will the be available in?

3. What size (MaH) will they be available in?

:confused:

Rhetorical: why is the triton soo damn amazing??:vapor:

JR 137

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Albany, NY, USA
Somehow, everything in my pockets is black - cell phone and case, wallet, key chain, etc. I decided to change it up for once and get something in a different color. I was going to go with red for my Triton starter kit, but it was out of stock. Ended up buying blue. I think it looks cool. It's a regular blue under normal light, but in the direct sunlight it's got some very cool depth to the color.

As stupid as it sounds, I was thinking brown for the twist. I figured it would give it a cigar kind of look. Not happening, apparently. I'll take anything but pink. I'm pretty secure in my manliness, but there's no need to prove it.

I think a maduro cigar colored battery and sleeve over the tank would look badass, but that's just me.

PeteC2

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2013
Bristol, CT
Hey PeteC2, could you share with us the voltage range and adjustment increments of the Triton Twist?

Range is from 3.3volts to 4.8 volts. Increments I am not sure of but the dial is a smooth continuously adjustable style. Easy enough to turn but not at all loose, where you might accidentally change settings.

Unlike the eGo twist which has the markings on its chrome colored spinner at the bottom, the Triton twist has its markings embossed on the lower end of the barrel. Much easier to see, by the way, however, there are only 4 markings for 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v, and 4.8v.

IMHO, not really a big deal as I can easily dial in to a voltage that I want for any given ejuice.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Congrats Halo! I want to be very respectful, polite, and not start a flame fest with the following post.

The price differential is large. Actually $14.50 for battery plus coil. It would be great to hear your experiences with the VV. Compared to a regular Triton Tank system? Any difference? How long and how much juice did you burn finding that sweet spot? Due you think it's justified?

I have plenty of Halo gear with 3 orders in one week. LOL I love my Triton and my G6 has it's place in my toolbox. My Halo ejuice collection will soon need it's own drawer. I also like to play with toys but that's just me.

Thoughts?

:)

Scottsomnia

Aug 31, 2012
Hoboken
I moved from the G6 to the Triton and now to the VV and let me say I'm no veteran and I'm still trying to figure out the VV thing. I am using it with the 3.0 - 3.2 ohm. I'm using some Halo liquid 12 nic and some MBV 65pg-35 It seems when I max it out I get the best flavor and vapor but not sure if that's the best way to do it. The flavors seem stronger to me and I'm getting tons more vaper then with the regular Triton.

That's my brief experience 3 hours in.

JR 137

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Albany, NY, USA
So while I wait for mine in the mail, I guess I'll ask a few questions here...

Can we get a user's manual/how to of some sort?

The website suggests using the 3.0 ohm coils to get the most range out of the twist; are higher resistance coils more likely to burn at higher voltage outputs?

There seems to be different voltages written on the batteries near the twist part; are these the only voltages (as it it clicks at these points), or does the bottom spin to give gradual increases/decrease along the way?

I'm assuming I should start at the lowest setting and work my way up until I find the best spot?

What else should I (or any other first time vv user) know?

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
So while I wait for mine in the mail, I guess I'll ask a few questions here...

Can we get a user's manual/how to of some sort?

The website suggests using the 3.0 ohm coils to get the most range out of the twist; are higher resistance coils more likely to burn at higher voltage outputs?

There seems to be different voltages written on the batteries near the twist part; are these the only voltages (as it it clicks at these points), or does the bottom spin to give gradual increases/decrease along the way?

I'm assuming I should start at the lowest setting and work my way up until I find the best spot?

What else should I (or any other first time vv user) know?

The lower the ohms, the lower the volts. High resistance coils should be used higher higher volts, so you don't get burning.

Have you noticed that you might get a burnt hit with a freshly charged Triton battery because it hits at a high 4.2, and sometimes that's a little high for the standard resistance coils if the coils aren't wet.

But yes, one should always start at low voltage and work your way up, to try out the flavor/vapor ratio and throat hit. Start out too high, and you could damage your coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread