Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnJacobs

Aug 28, 2013
FL
I finally got my halo eliquids in! Ive been going outside every ten minutes to check mail and i was heading back inside and saw the mail lady coming! Waited fo her to pull up took the package and immediately poured into my new 3.5 ml clearo the tribeca flavor! I am about to head to work but I will be updating this as i try the flavors! I got1. Tribeca2. Voodoo3. HX34. Tiki Juice5. Southern Classicim so excited to let u guys know how it turns out! :laugh:

JohnJacobs

Aug 28, 2013
FL
Im not going to post any reviews until i have more experience with the flavors because of steeping, taste bud changes, and getting used to the flavors but i am vaping voodoo right now and i swear it tastes like a tootsie pop when it starts getting low and u can taste the chocalate a bit...it taste just like that! Does anyone else notice this? I havent seen anyone else say anything about that lol

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
Im not going to post any reviews until i have more experience with the flavors because of steeping, taste bud changes, and getting used to the flavors but i am vaping voodoo right now and i swear it tastes like a tootsie pop when it starts getting low and u can taste the chocalate a bit...it taste just like that! Does anyone else notice this? I havent seen anyone else say anything about that lol

I do get some Chocolate flavor from Voodoo. Coffee as well. It tastes just like Mocha Coffee to me. I'm not getting any of the flavors that are said to be in Voodoo. Just Chocolate and Coffee. I even contacted Halo about it because I didn't think my taste buds could be that far off. Thought maybe I got an incorrectly labelled bottle. After checking the lot number and talking with the Chemists they told me it had to be Voodoo.

I've vaped it in a cartomizer, an Evod bcc, and a Protank. It tastes the same every time. Glad to hear that I'm not as crazy as I thought. :oops:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I do get some Chocolate flavor from Voodoo. Coffee as well. It tastes just like Mocha Coffee to me. I'm not getting any of the flavors that are said to be in Voodoo. Just Chocolate and Coffee. I even contacted Halo about it because I didn't think my taste buds could be that far off. Thought maybe I got an incorrectly labelled bottle. After checking the lot number and talking with the Chemists they told me it had to be Voodoo.

I've vaped it in a cartomizer, an Evod bcc, and a Protank. It tastes the same every time. Glad to hear that I'm not as crazy as I thought. :oops:

I had first tried Voodoo pre-release and had no idea what it was suppose to be aside from a sweet tobacco. I thought it was a strawberry, banana chocolate liqueur with some bakery notes. After a days steeping, there was no banana and I started to taste the white grape. That's the Voodoo-effect :)

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
I had first tried Voodoo pre-release and had no idea what it was suppose to be aside from a sweet tobacco. I thought it was a strawberry, banana chocolate liqueur with some bakery notes. After a days steeping, there was no banana and I started to taste the white grape. That's the Voodoo-effect :)

Yeah, I'm not getting the Voodoo effect either. Wish I was. Just straight up Chocolate and Coffee with every vape. I received my bottle of Voodoo on 8/15. In the three weeks that I've had it the flavor hasn't changed a bit.

I keep vaping it every now and then because I do like the Chocolate/Coffee flavor. I'm not crazy about it but I do like it. Maybe it will "pop" one of these days and reveal something different but I'm not holding my breath.

JohnJacobs

Aug 28, 2013
FL
Alright guys time to update with a review! So ive tried all the flavors but the only one i have the most experience with is voodoo because i cant stop vaping it! I had no idea it would be my favorite but i think i found my ADV! :) it tastes chocalately and rich with quite a bit of sweetness the best way i can describe it as mentioned above is a tootsie pop that gets low when u can taste the chochalate in the middle i absolutely love this flavor! I already have a 30ml on the way! Flavor: 5 out of 5 Vapor production: 5 out of 5 Throat hit: 3.5-4 out of 5 (TH is mild but still there although with the amount of vapor an flavor (surprisingly as I love a good TH) i fell it suits this flavor perfectly! Overall: 5 out of 5 amazing vape! If u havent already got around to trying this flavor do so now! U wont regret it :)

JohnJacobs

Aug 28, 2013
FL
Ok guys sorry i know its been a few days but i had to let them steep which was good because to be honest i did not like tribeca or hx3 and now a week later i love them both! (Before steeping i noticed that slight perfume taste that other reviewers were talking about)

HX3: sweet, light tobacco flavor with just a slight hint of menthol barely even noticeable in fact had i not bren told in the description i wouldnt have noticed it, its just there to give it a little extra kick

Flavor: 4

TH: 4

Vapor production: 4

Overall: 4

Tribeca: this one...this one tastes even better than voodoo i now understand why its halos top seller! A rich sweet caramel vanilla like tobacco flavor this one is an ADV for sure! Im getting slight hints of nuttiness as well its really smooth yet has that TH that we all desire i cant even put it in words wow halo...just wow

Flavor: 5

TH: 5

Vapor production: 5( smokes up my clearo to where u cant even see through it!)

Overall: 5

Good job halo! U guys r gonna keep my coming back for more! I just got in their menthol ice, freedom juice, malibu, and prime 15. Dont forget to check back up for more reviews guys! I think im gonna do tiki juice and southern classic tomorro as they were part of my original order and have steeped a but by now. Thanks for reading guys!

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
You did a great job at the reviews. I like when people do a point system. The comments here would make me want to try Voodoo and Tribeca but I don't vape tobacco flavors and I've tried enough juices to know they aren't going to be ones that I use all the time. I do love Halo's Gourmet E-Liquid line since I love coffee and menthol. If you like coffee and mint, Twisted Java is my favorite and one juice that I have to have a bottle of at all times.

JohnJacobs

Aug 28, 2013
FL
Have u tried any of halos tobacco flavors? U could always get the sample pack i found that tobacco flavors do really have a big variety as voodoo tastes nothing like tobacco or any of the other ones that ive tried. And twisted java is on my to try list! I would love to try their gormet flavors, i do have shamrock on the way! Also thanks for ur support if theres anything else that youd like me to add to my reviews please let me kno thanks

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I haven't tried any of Halo's tobacco flavors. I was tempted to try Voodoo as it does have so much stuff in it I was wondering how much it tasted like tobacco. Shamrock is good. It's really chocolatey. Not like candy bar chocolate, it's more rich and decedent. I can't vape it all day, it's good for after dinner. I like their Cafe Mocha because, well, it's coffee and chocolate. My ratings are a big skewed when it comes to coffee and chocolate. Haven't found one that I can't and won't vape. Some aren't as good and some I won't buy again but none go to waste.

Aschecte

Nov 21, 2010
New york
Hey FWIW I'm a new vapor that was guided by a very expierenced vapor into this very very sometimes confusing word of e-cigs but I ordered 6 Halo blends and they have all been great but one that you have is easily by far my favorite so far that being the Southern Classic. I love the citrus and clove like undertones I could vape this all day no problems. The Tribeca is weird ..... when I first tried it I loved it..... then I hated it as I am a noob so I was using a clearomizer and not priming or pulling faster than the wick in the protank could keep up so I dry hit it a few times. Then I hated it ..... as of today that sweet caramel and I call it waffle cone flavor all came back and I love it again..... another Halo juice worthy of mention that I really like is Prime 15 that is another great juice I have nothing but praise for that blend dry cocoa and a slight sweet undertone but mostly dry chocolate and tobacco very good stuff. Halo Turkish tobacco is also great..... very interesting flavor almost a clove / cinnamon / rose petal flavor I know it sounds weird but it works very well. IDK I think everything Halo makes is just awesome I guess.

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
Voodoo wasn't my thing fresh so it has been steeping for about three weeks. Thanks for reminding me I have it. :) It's time to give it another shot.
Same with Torque 56. I hated it fresh. Very floral tasting. Two weeks later I just vaped a tank and enjoyed it. The floral note is still there but has really toned down and has been replaced by a slight nuttiness. Doubt ill reorder though. It just doesn't taste like tobacco to me.
I just ordered my monthly 30ml bottle of Tribeca today and also went for samples of Captain Jack and Freedom Juice. I'm finally getting enough discipline (along with plenty of other juices to rotate) that the new ones will breathe for a day and sit for a week before I try them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread