Has anyone ever bought from OceanVapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkMarkMark678

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Houston, TX.
Hey I'm just looking for anyone else's ecperience with Ocean Vapor.
i placed an order on March 28th and was told that it would be shipped out by Tuesday. On Tuesday I was told it would be sent out by Wednesday.
since Wednesday I've emailed her 3 times with no response and I'm getting a little concerned.

Does anyone else have any experience with them?
Is this normal and I just need to be patient, or should I be worried?

i understand during Chinese New Year orders were all backed up but that was almost 2 months ago.
any input would be greatly appreciated.

Kezmatic

Apr 11, 2013
Albany,NY
From what I can tell they put orders in to the manufacturer per order. Many people that have ordered that deal have waited weeks to get it shipped, then another few weeks for it to arrive. All in all, plan on a month wait for your product. I have heard people in the threads that are satisfied. Its just the wait when it comes to China Post. I have ordered using China Post before, and the tracking system sucks. Very few updates, and by the time they do, its at your door. If after 30 days you haven't received or heard from them, then I would start to inquire. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vamo/364929-ocean-vapor-vamo-2.html I

Hope this helps. vape Happy! :)

I have been considering a VAMO order with Ocean Vapor and did a search on ECF for Ocean Vapor earlier in the week. I read she is a 24 year old member on ECF and is also a student. The advice Kezsmatic posted regarding 30 days is spot on when waiting for China Post. Ocean Vapor does have great pricing on the Vamo and waiting does require patience. I hope you are pleasantly surprised in the end!

Kezmatic

Apr 11, 2013
Albany,NY
Just an update to the thread. I purchased the Vamo V2 Kit from them, Came in about 10 days to the US. Packaging was good and have no issues with the batteries/charger and Vivi Novas. One thing I will say. BE AWARE that these mods from this vendor are most likely refurbished! My vamo was bent at the weld. I had to bend it straight. Yes, I could have rma'd it but I dont feel like going through the process. Besides the Vamo is durable as hell. Other then the slight bend, It works great. Vape Happy!

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
i ordered from VaporBreak.
Yes, you have a waiting period, but I just kept using my regular Ego's in the meantime.
I got 4 SS Vamos for the price of 2, so didn't mind waiting.
I've been using all 4 with different flavors in each for over a month ... no problem.
They have good battery's too, but I did buy my charger here in the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread