Having trouble finding Polyfill in stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snax

Jul 6, 2010
Vancouver, CA
Howdy, I'm having some trouble finding Polyfill in local stores. Perhaps I'm just not looking in the right department.

Everyone says Walmart but I looked at my local store here in Canada and couldn't find it. The service on the floor directed me to the Pharmacy lol

I have a Canadian Tire, Home Depot and London Drugs which are closer to me then Walmart. Would one of these stores likely have it?

When I search Google for Polyfill it looks like speaker insulation, should I be looking in the electronics section?

Also is there bad Polyfill you should avoid buying?

Thanks a bunch!

snax

Jul 6, 2010
Vancouver, CA
Thanks for the tips. I ended up hauling across town to a sewing shop and oh boy I could fill carts for a hundred years now.

I like the no filler concept but I prefer to run my empty carts through the dishwasher to clean and sterilize them. The no fill setup might break up in wash.

I'm going to give the Highping mod a whack and see how it works out.

Last edited:

snax

Jul 6, 2010
Vancouver, CA
Here is the PolyFill I bought, standard stuff I think?

capturefg.jpg

Last edited:

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
I used the sam etype of polyfil you purchased Snax! It works just as well as what came with the carts. But guess what? yep yep, forget the stuff(can you imagine the germs eeewwwww) and drip, drip drip, and drip again. It is really so much better and a lot less pain and work to change it clean it, pick it off the bridge in your atty!!!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
When I used carts, I do cartos 100% of the time now, I picked up so filler/batting from these guys. For the smal price of $1.00, I would also pick up a package of Blue foam also.

Buy E-Cigarette Cartridge Batting / Filling Fluval - Blue Foam

I've bought many things from them because they helped me out before I found out about the ECF. That and their shipping is very inexpensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread