Healthcabin fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odyssey in Atrophy

Oct 18, 2010
New York
So, the delays with Heathcabin are pretty well documented. Just figured I'd post this so that someone doesn't make the same mistake I did.

I placed an order on November 11, 2010. I shipped via airmail, knowing it could be up to 60 days before it arrived. No problem. I'm patient. I figured 60 days would be the maximum time it could possibly take.

I was wrong.

75 days later, (Jan 25th 2011) I get an email from healthcabin...

"Dear customer,
We are very sorry that your order is seriously delayed by our post office
because of bad weather and holiday. so you can not get it in 60 days. so we
have resent it via china airmail today.
we will send points equal to your shipping cost to your account on our site
as a compensation for the long unexpected delay. you can use the points to
buy any products on our site freely."

It's now day 95, and as you guessed, I still have nothing because healthcabin 'resent' it. Who knows when it will arrive. The package tracking still says it's in China.

I think it's funny how healthcabin is issuing me points on their website to compensate for the ridiculous delay. (These points have not yet been added to my account by the way. Surprise!) As if I'd ever purchase anything from healthcabin again. Or from China at all for that matter.

Maybe it's my fault for ordering with healthcabin in the first place. I read some good things about them on here. Boy was I wrong.

Don't make the same mistake I did. Order locally, or pay the price.

-Odyssey

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
So, the delays with Heathcabin are pretty well documented. Just figured I'd post this so that someone doesn't make the same mistake I did.

I placed an order on November 11, 2010. I shipped via airmail, knowing it could be up to 60 days before it arrived. No problem. I'm patient. I figured 60 days would be the maximum time it could possibly take.

I was wrong.

75 days later, (Jan 25th 2011) I get an email from healthcabin...

"Dear customer,
We are very sorry that your order is seriously delayed by our post office
because of bad weather and holiday. so you can not get it in 60 days. so we
have resent it via china airmail today.
we will send points equal to your shipping cost to your account on our site
as a compensation for the long unexpected delay. you can use the points to
buy any products on our site freely."

It's now day 95, and as you guessed, I still have nothing because healthcabin 'resent' it. Who knows when it will arrive. The package tracking still says it's in China.

I think it's funny how healthcabin is issuing me points on their website to compensate for the ridiculous delay. (These points have not yet been added to my account by the way. Surprise!) As if I'd ever purchase anything from healthcabin again. Or from China at all for that matter.

Maybe it's my fault for ordering with healthcabin in the first place. I read some good things about them on here. Boy was I wrong.

Don't make the same mistake I did. Order locally, or pay the price.

-Odyssey

I am so sorry for the big delay of your order and our error. please let me know your order number. so we can fix our error and make a compensation asap. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Order Number: 21710

I appreciate your willingness to give me points on your website. But let's just be honest... I'll never use them.

The only way I'd even think about ordering from healthcabin again is if I am given an actual refund.

-Odyssey

we did resend your order on Jan 25 via china airmail. it has left china and is on the way to you.

hope you will get it soon :)

Odyssey in Atrophy

Oct 18, 2010
New York
Maybe I should have paid you via china airmail.

To get back the money I wasted, I decided to start taking bets. Here are the odds if anyone is interested: (Keep in mind, we're already on day 96.)

Let's play, 'when will the package arrive':

Day 96-100 - 200:1
Day 101-150 - 75:1
Day 151-200 - 50:1
Day 200-300 - 10:1
After Day 300 - 5:1
Never - 2:1

-Odyssey

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Maybe I should have paid you via china airmail.

To get back the money I wasted, I decided to start taking bets. Here are the odds if anyone is interested: (Keep in mind, we're already on day 96.)

Let's play, 'when will the package arrive':

Day 96-100 - 200:1
Day 101-150 - 75:1
Day 151-200 - 50:1
Day 200-300 - 10:1
After Day 300 - 5:1
Never - 2:1

-Odyssey

101-150

not that you'd ever pay up

Hilarious stuff though

ktarantino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2011
RL
Not that this helps any, but I have ordered 3 times from HealthCabin and had great experience every time. It is a wait (because I am also cheap and only pay for airmail) but my last order arrived just over 3 weeks and before the $17 shipping I paid from another vendor in China. They are the only place I have been able to find those amazing plastic Joye cartomizers!!! If you are ordering around December or January ... the delay is an extra 30 days because they take their New Years Holiday very serious and stop all shipping!! Until I can find those cartomizers locally, I just have to make sure I keep up my stock! Good luck on your order!!

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net

I appreciate your willingness to give me points on your website. But let's just be honest... I'll never use them.

The only way I'd even think about ordering from healthcabin again is if I am given an actual refund.

-Odyssey

here goes the udpate of 21710. :)

Label/Receipt Number: RA02 7661 872C N
Service(s): Registered Mail™

Your item was delivered at 12:31 pm on February 23, 2011 in SCHENECTADY, NY 12306.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net

-Odyssey

here goes the udpate of 21710. :)

Label/Receipt Number: RA02 7661 872C N
Service(s): Registered Mail™

Your item was delivered at 12:31 pm on February 23, 2011 in SCHENECTADY, NY 12306.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread