Hello I am New to the "forum thing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nora Francis

May 23, 2012
Virginia
Hi,

I am very new to the forum thing. Truth is I have NEVER done this before. So please be patient with me.:oops:
I personally Haven't smoked an Real Cig in three years. I TRUELLY LOVE VAPPING!!!!!!:wub: I have NO intentions of quiting.
I have the Smoke 51 Duo that is what I started with. Great product! Convenent, good flavor and vape. However, It is getting hard to get the cartos I Like........ So I got a new e-cig. I Got the eGo. OMG!!!!!! I have been so excited with it. Trying new Cartos and tanks and, and, and........That's how I happened apon your forum.:vapor: Every place I went every sight I saw Your Forum was listed. :thumb: So here I am!:laugh:

So with all the info you have would you happen to know what kind of battery the Smoke 51 duo is? So I can get empty cartos for it.

Thank You,
Nora

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
Congratulations Nora and welcome to ECF! I believe the threading you have may be an earlier version of the KR808 threading. Don't quote me on this, but it seems to me that Bloog, Volt, and other "808" devices are KR-808D2, and Greensmoke (among others) are KR-808D1. I may have it backwards, and I may have it wrong! You might want to check some of the vendors listed above and see if they offer D1 to D2 or D1 to 510 adapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread