Hello one and all... Uk guy new to the forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay631

Oct 25, 2013
UK
Guys/Gals,

Hi I am Jay, I am 34 from the UK and new to the site.

Not new to forum life or vaping though.... A little bit about me I was a small volume smoker for years used to smoke between 8-10 a day and found the joy in vaping through a friend at work.

First purchase was the LAVATUBE VV I love it have not had a cigarette now for over a year. I started on 18MG/1.8 Nicotine and now on 12MG/1.2 sometimes even 08MG/0.8. I think I am actually addicted to blowing smoke more than the nicotine.

I have kept with the Lavatube since the start and was convinced through a youtube vid and reviews to purchase a Joyetech Evic this week which should be coming today :) Its the V2 which should put my mind at rest with the V1 issues that have been identified.

I work full time in central London and also have a baby due with my Mrs in a few months.. I love food :) chilling out :) and vaping.

Looking forward to the banter and getting the valued information/reviews from members..

Jay :)

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Welcome to ECF. I suggest you go over to the apv forum and do a search for evic and start reading up on your new pv. Every device has its own pros and cons and it will help for you to know what to look out for. You will also be able to ask questions of people who are using the device you are getting. I do hear that it is a good pv so it should serve you well. Make sure you have a good charger and some extra batteries. Would not hurt to do some reading up on battery safety and the different juice delivery devices that you can take advantage of with the vv/vw feature.

Congratulations on the new baby coming. I am going to be a grandmother for the first time the end of January, so I can imagine how excited you must be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread