Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TucanSam200

Jan 4, 2013
United States
I'm pretty new to vaping. I actually started around november or so. I just got a smoke 51 Blue line starter kit for christmas, and had a few questions I think you guys can answer.

1. I bought Puff Brand disposable Menthol e-cigarettes before and they were the best, sweetest drag I've ever had. The smoke 51 menthol tastes nothing like this, and I was very disappointed. Does anybody have experience havign tried this brand and know of something that tastes similar?

2. Any suggestions on where to buy e-liquid? I have watched and read everything I could about filling/refillign cartridges. I also have a question about the lip piece itself. In a lot of videos I have watched, when removing the white cap on the mouth piece there is a catcher ring to keep liquid from spilling out. In these smoke 51 cartridges, it seems to be built into the white piece. Will this affect refilling? Should I look for different brand cartomizers? Which brands will fit?

3. If anybody has had smoke 51 before, I recently asked for menthol cartridges, and they gave me a pack that says Duo on it. It fits and works on my Blue line, but the cartridges themselves are different than the ones that came in my starter kit (no holes for air near where the battery connects). Is this normal?

4. Is Smoke 51 a decent brand to start with, or should I be looking to upgrade soon?

5. What is a trustwrthy site to buy e-liquid or empty cartridges?

I know thats a bit much. I have read good and bad about smoke 51, but haven't had any trouble with it so far. Thanks guys!

TucanSam200

Jan 4, 2013
United States
I bought a few samples from ec blend and, after burning a few cartos (and accidentalyl destroying one by thinking I could clean the insides haha) I bought a E9 to 510 adapter. I plan to buy a few clearomizers for my E9 batteries so I can avoid wasting carts until I learn to notice they are going bad. I have a question though, if you may know the answer:

The smoke 51 kit came with 5 cartridges that do not have the wire running through them like the new ones I bought. There is only a tube with what looks like a wick. I pulled out the white padding and washed it, and put it back in. Do you think this will work, or will I be wasting juic by trying?

I think mad vapes is where I bought the adapter from haha. I was also looknig at LeCig for empty cartos until I get a clearomizer or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread