Status
Not open for further replies.

nar0bin

Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
McKinney, Tx
Just got in the Aria Citadel Drip-Tip and it's my favorite drip tip yet. PLUS, it really looks sharp with a Provari. Here comes the... BUT, the o-ring on this sucker is so fat. I can barely insert it in my attys and cartos. It takes way longer than it should to get it in there - 10-20 minutes. I'm having to stop intermittently because my hands start hurting. Haha. I'm not trying to complain too much because it's not a huge problem but this is really inconvenient on-the-go. It takes almost the same time to get it out. It's really wayyy too difficult. IS THERE A WAY TO EXPEDITE WEARING AN O-RING? There's no way I'm the first person to deal with this particular wide/fat o-ring problem. PLEASE HELP, ECF!!

nar0bin

Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
McKinney, Tx
Lubed it up plenty. Still nothing. Thought about the sanding but didn't know what to use to widdle it down. A nail file! Haha. That's perfect. I don't have one but that's very resourceful. I wen't ahead and brought out all my other drip tips. ONE that has since been retired had the same width o-ring and was already worn in. Now, it's snug and not a pain to insert and remove. I placed the new o-ring on the old dt and placed it in the atty that wore in the last one. THANKS! Gotta love ECF :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread