HELP!?? Innokin iTaste VV V3.0 not working with Kanger Tech Protank3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I went to my local Vape shop and I have been getting a feed on pushing the rings up on the thread of the iTaste VV V3.0 in order

to get the connection I need for the Kanger Tech protank3. Has anyone had any issues with this? I have switched numerous amounts of coil heads both old and new upgraded ones. I have gotten zero results? Should I just get a new Protank? I was told that pro tank thread did not get appropriate connection with my iTaste.

I just do not want to do anything to mess my new gear up! Is this an easy fix other than just replacing the tank?

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Sincerely,

Artizahn

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
I wouldn't mess with the pin on the mod just yet. Sometimes the positive pin on the Kanger coil will get pushed up too far if you over tighten the tank. Just remove the tank from the mod and pull the pin out a bit on the coil. If you pull too hard the pin will come out completely, so just gently pull on the bottom of the pin to move it out/down a tiny bit. Re-attach the tank and try again.

I know you tried vaious coils, but maybe pulling out the pin will work - it may be worth a try.

Thank you for the feed. I did read about the issues most common with my innokin and i have to say that I am very much displeased with the product.

I have never been able to go past 3.3V setting without getting a burnt taste in my mouth. The power setting. I can not go past 6.5W before the

same issue consistently happens. The retention setting where you can see your last setting. That always shows up incorrectly. It always says 3.9 or 4.0

neither of those settings have I ever used? I attempted to contact 101vape to tell them what was going on after buying it no more than 3 weeks and it

started with the charger not working, till now I just use it as it if is just a battery because I can not use the settings without getting it HOT! Very frustrating.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread