Not open for further replies.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I just about asked if you'd installed the battery correctly and then I completely read Robert's post above.... The positive end of the battery has an indented "collar" (to help orient the polarity.)

Sry, have never had a 134 up close and personal..... Hopefully someone can give you more insight....

Cory bible

Jun 27, 2015
You are using the tank that came with it? The coil is screwed in the tank snugly? Pin on the tottom of the tank and down in the top on the mod are clean? I am assuming that you put the battery in properly? And that you read the directions?
Yes, I just pulled it all apart and cleaned everything with a q-tip and it seems to be working fine now. Thanks Robert idk if the coil wasn't tight enough or from the battery area having a little bit of oil on it but its working now! Thanks a lot!

Reactions: edyle

Cory bible

Jun 27, 2015
Tha
I just about asked if you'd installed the battery correctly and then I completely read Robert's post above.... The positive end of the battery has an indented "collar" (to help orient the polarity.)

Sry, have never had a 134 up close and personal..... Hopefully someone can give you more insight....

Yes thank you with Roberts tips I took it all apart and cleaned it. And she's working now! Thanks

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I have a 134 mini, with the same clearo that you mentioned. Three connections you want to be sure are good (definitely not cross threaded ) and snug: 1. the clearo itself to the APV, 2. the top of the battery tube, to the VW part of the APV, and 3. the connector on the bottom of the battery tube. Also look closely at the battery itself, there might be + sign (positive, goes into the tube first), and a - sign (negative) and make sure the battery is inserted into the tube correctly. How many times does it blink red? Here's the manual for the mini, the LED operations are probably the same for the other 2 or 3 iTaste models.

edyle

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 23, 2013
    Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
    Okay just kidding.. Lol it hit once and then started doing the red blinking thing again. It blinks red six times

don't overtighten the iclear;
    one common problem new vapers have is overtightening on the 510 thread connection resulting in depressed centerpin or damaged centerpin insulator

Cory bible

Jun 27, 2015
    I have a 134 mini, with the same clearo that you mentioned. Three connections you want to be sure are good (definitely not cross threaded ) and snug: 1. the clearo itself to the APV, 2. the top of the battery tube, to the VW part of the APV, and 3. the connector on the bottom of the battery tube. Also look closely at the battery itself, there might be + sign (positive, goes into the tube first), and a - sign (negative) and make sure the battery is inserted into the tube correctly. How many times does it blink red? Here's the manual for the mini, the LED operations are probably the same for the other 2 or 3 iTaste models.
    It blinks red 6 times. An yes mine is the mini as well

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    I just read the manual again. It states that the LED will blink red 6 times if the rotational (wattage) wheel is not in place. Choose a number on it, and make sure it locks into place. It will click and the wattage number should be directly below the on/off button.

Reactions: Cory bible
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread