Status
Not open for further replies.

jarreddizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Oxnard, CA, USA
Hello everyone,
I'm writing to request some opinions on which new mod I should get.
I am trying to only stay with 18650 size, so the ones listed below come with 18650 tubes.
All of these are my options that I've found somewhat locally...

A) Poldiac - comes with 2 sets of tubes (1 SS torched, one brushed brass) ~$260

B) El Kapitan - Complete brass ~$200

C) King mod - come with 18350? tube and 18650, but only the smaller one is etched :/ ~$230

D) SS Chi-You - Comes with both tubes ~$240

So what are your opinions and why? (Please leave reasoning, both in mechanical [performance] terms and aesthetics, if possible)

Thanks in advance! :2cool:

Last edited:

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
Have you considered a Reo? It's not a local but it's my next with a RM2 atomizer. Check the Reo forum under the suppliers section. Loads of help there and Rob (builder of the Reo's) is in that group often. Haunt the forum for a couple days before making your decision. Looks like the best choice for a mech to me.:2c:

Aoi~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Sunny So. Cal
The Chi-You in 18350 with proprietary atty AIOS in dripper mode. :) 18650 will be longer, but not by much.
IMG_3100.JPG

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
Here's another suggestion for the REO Grand. One-handed dripping from wake-up to bedtime with an easily changed 6 ml bottle and 18650 in a tiny package smaller than a pack of regular length filter cigarettes--hides comfortably in the palm of your hand. Add a Reomizer 2 RBA with your choice of micro coil over a ceramic base and blow clouds all day long. I also second the suggestion to spend a few days in the Reos Mods forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread