• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Help sending Ejuice to USA please:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Vancouver
Hi all,

I couldn't seem to find the answer to this question, most concern getting liquid in from the states. But I need to send a few bottles and some hardware into California and likely a few different states in the near future. Not sure what the laws are and how strict customs is, I'm just wondering if anyone knows of this and what to put on the declaration form, specifically for sending to USA .

The problem is I have someone else sending the package for me since I'm currently overseas. I don't want them liable by signing and sending the package. I want to assume responsibly and have the juices arrive no problems.I was going to default to "aromatherapy fragrance" and "cartomizers" (the latter being fine) but I worry of the conspicuous naming of the former. Any suggestions from someone who knows of these matters....jughead? :D

Dashe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Fraser Valley, BC
I agree, sending items into the US is not an issue. I like "essential oils and hardware" as descriptions. I own a small business and shipping to the US is a daily activity for me; I've come to the (possibly false) conclusion that their customs dept. doesn't bother with small packet shipments. At all. If anyone ever needs help for US (or any country) shipping issues, drop me a PM. I have a lot of experience!

Dirty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Vancouver
Awesome.Thanks for the tips everyone and thanks Dashe for extending that out to the community. I seemed to have forgot US postal isn't owned my health canada yet :p I'm tempted to change citizenship just to avoid any future sleepless nights spent repeatedly clicking the tracking refresh button to see "cleared from customs" then "in transit", though the endorphin buzz from finally seeing that"arrived" is pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread