Help Veterans: Subtank Mini OCC Coils Leaking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsley0134

Nov 9, 2014
Hey everyone,

I literally waited several months for the Kanger Subtank Mini to come out. So ... it came and I'm having problems with the OCC coils. I didn't use the RBA section yet. The OCC coils that come with the tank, are leaking. There is NO juice in the chimney. The ejuice is actually leaking directly from the Air Flow Control. I woke up again this morning and had a puddle of ejuice. I tried a different coil, same problem. I'm really disappointed! Don't know why this is happening. I've read about it online and others are having the same problem. There is NO youtube videos about this leaking issue just yet. I've even tried taking the cotton (carefully) out of the OCC coils, and replacing the cotton. Doesn't work. I emailed Kanger, and got the run around. So... I have come here to find help. I don't have any pictures to post because the minute I saw the puddle of ejuice laying on my new Sigelei, I went into panic mode!

Any advice would be certainly appreciated. Thanks so Much.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hi pugsley! It's really hard to diagnose your problem in this forum because we can't ask you any additional questions. There may be several reasons why a tank leaks... I suggest you ask your question in another forum where other users can troubleshoot with you. Try this thread, or start your own.

In the meantime, you may find this helpful:

Kanger Subtank Leak Fix and Troubleshooting

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread