Help with Vx2 taste!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc321

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Right Here, Right Now!
So I've had my Vx2 for about a week now and I finally got through the new atty taste, but now I have a new taste problem. When I vape with this now it tastes horrible! I get 1 good tasting hit, but then it starts to taste terrible. I don't really know how to describe it, but it is kinda like Im tasting the foil. has anyone else experienced this? I did take the foil off a new cart, but I still am getting the gross taste. HELP!

kerplunk17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2009
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Have your tried anything besides the pre-filled carts? I never tried the pre-filled. I have had my vx2 for about 2 weeks and have had no taste issues. I only have used empty carts filled with EJuice from various suppliers and have had no issues with taste? I run my atomizers through hot water every night and let them drain on a paper towel every night but not sure if that actually makes a difference but I figure it cant hurt.

Tc321

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Right Here, Right Now!
Have your tried anything besides the pre-filled carts? I never tried the pre-filled. I have had my vx2 for about 2 weeks and have had no taste issues. I only have used empty carts filled with EJuice from various suppliers and have had no issues with taste? I run my atomizers through hot water every night and let them drain on a paper towel every night but not sure if that actually makes a difference but I figure it cant hurt.

With my Vx2 I have only used the prefilled carts so far, but on my other PV's I do use juice. I am going to give it a go filling my Vx2 carts soon. I just like to buy the prefiled carts and use them then wash them out vs. buying empty carts and filling them since I guess I feel like I am getting more with a cart that is prefilled that I reuse haha. Do the empty carts come with the foil on them to? I might try to pick up a few of those soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread