Not open for further replies.

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Dear newsunshine
Hope that you are doing good . Wish from you that will take me post as I want to help for better costumer services . am not harassing you or HC. I will say what I will after am already set my Card full of stuff there. so talk my words with not hard feeling please.

So as am new to vap world you site was one of the first that i joined and I start to look between the sections . The thing is I had alot and alot of question so as most i clicked on Need Help click here !!!
And I posted all my question there , for Exam what the best to start with ? or what the different between this 2 Kit **** & **** ? and more questions .

and I've waited the answer , and believe me am waiting since 5 days now even thaw I post again with less questions as a lot of Members from ECF helped me " Believe that I registered on HC b4 am here ".

And Finally DragonBone was the one how explain everything for me on HC " Believe me should let her to work for you on Helpdesk " So she let me know everything until I made almost 450$ of everything that i want from there , Without her believe me I would never think to visit HC for anything . As I asked for help and no one answer me " And believe there is alot like me "

Now I feel HC is really a good site can find everything on it from A - Z with really good price.

will not make it longer I still have just to question : First when I can find VG Liquid Unflavored with 0 Nicotine.
Second do HC offer Patented Relaxation Formula liquid ? if yes can you please post the link .

In the end am sorry if didn’t like what I've said. It's just I said the truth Helpdesk must be the most active section in any site .

And want to thanks DragonBone as she spent more than 4 hours with me today to get all what I want. So I own you one and will always support you.
And also mg7454 as she also helped me and give alot of good advice.

My Best Regards

ASH

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Dear newsunshine
Hope that you are doing good . Wish from you that will take me post as I want to help for better costumer services . am not harassing you or HC. I will say what I will after am already set my Card full of stuff there. so talk my words with not hard feeling please.

So as am new to vap world you site was one of the first that i joined and I start to look between the sections . The thing is I had alot and alot of question so as most i clicked on Need Help click here !!!
And I posted all my question there , for Exam what the best to start with ? or what the different between this 2 Kit **** & **** ? and more questions .

and I've waited the answer , and believe me am waiting since 5 days now even thaw I post again with less questions as a lot of Members from ECF helped me " Believe that I registered on HC b4 am here ".

And Finally DragonBone was the one how explain everything for me on HC " Believe me should let her to work for you on Helpdesk " So she let me know everything until I made almost 450$ of everything that i want from there , Without her believe me I would never think to visit HC for anything . As I asked for help and no one answer me " And believe there is alot like me "

Now I feel HC is really a good site can find everything on it from A - Z with really good price.

will not make it longer I still have just to question : First when I can find VG Liquid Unflavored with 0 Nicotine.
Second do HC offer Patented Relaxation Formula liquid ? if yes can you please post the link .

In the end am sorry if didn’t like what I've said. It's just I said the truth Helpdesk must be the most active section in any site .

And want to thanks DragonBone as she spent more than 4 hours with me today to get all what I want. So I own you one and will always support you.
And also mg7454 as she also helped me and give alot of good advice.

My Best Regards

ASH

Dear ASH,
Thank you for your post here.
We are very sorry that we could reply to your tickets earlier, because we just got back from a short holiday on April 5. we will reply to all tickets asap. :)

As for your 2 questions, here go answers.

1st, when I can find VG Liquid Unflavored with 0 Nicotine?

Sorry. We do not stock any unflavored ejuice with 0 Nictoine because we do offer 100% VG or 100% PG. They do not contain any nicotine and are much cheaper than ejuice.

You can check their links here PG & VG : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Second do HC offer Patented Relaxation Formula liquid ?

Sorry. we have not heard of Patented Relaxation Formula liquid. could you send us more information, so we can look into it? :)

Also thanks to DragonBone and mg7454!:)

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Dear ASH,
We are very sorry that we could reply to your tickets earlier, because we just got back from a short holiday on April 5. we will reply to all tickets asap. :)

Sorry. We do not stock any unflavored ejuice with 0 Nictoine because we do offer 100% VG or 100% PG. They do not contain any nicotine and are much cheaper than ejuice.

You can check their links here PG & VG : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Sorry. we have not heard of Patented Relaxation Formula liquid. could you send us more information, so we can look into it? :)

Thanks alot for your answer and for your reply

and sure I will share it with you as i found it in a site .

as they answe my question : It's a 'Relaxation Formula'. It is intended to cause drowsiness.
I will send you a link for it on your wall , so no one wil conside am doing ads to them .

Regards

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
You are welcome Amy. Next time I hope to get commission as this is the third time I have helped and supported a newbie for many, many hours and days to place a very large order with your company :).
I just placed and order today too, after seeing your new stuff while helping Ashes.

Dear ASH,

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
You are welcome Amy. Next time I hope to get commission as this is the third time I have helped and supported a newbie for many, many hours and days to place a very large order with your company :).
I just placed and order today too, after seeing your new stuff while helping Ashes.

Indeed they must do that for you :D
you really have long long breath to be with me for 2 to 3 days to complet this order :D

I've just made the first order and will do secand now as i let one of my friend in the office to be inVap world lool

ckone180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Charlotte, NC
hey ashes, just go to happyvapor here in canada sites as all canadian e juice usually is nic free.
do a search for nic juice canada and yur in business. hope this helps . tim

Not sure it is polite to recommend a different vendor than the vendor for which the entire thread is posted.

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Is helpdesk still down? I sent a ticket in about a week ago with no response and yesterday after I placed my order.

No I dont think so that was in Easter time . They reply me back dailey b4 I placed my order . And they must back to you soon .
Try to checkin your Junk mail ?

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
No I dont think so that was in Easter time . They reply me back dailey b4 I placed my order . And they must back to you soon .
Try to checkin your Junk mail ?

Thank you for your post.

Normally we reply to most tickets within 1 business day.

If you submit a ticket during in friday evening or weekends or holiday, we will reply to you on Monday or the first business day after holiday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread