Hey everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dropping a line since I'm new. Obviously. Lol.
I just purchased my Envy, it should be here in a few days.
I'm a relaxed smoker, soon to be vapor. I only smoke about 3-4 a day haven't had an analog for two days now, trying to wait for my beautiful black lung saver. :D
My fiancée told me about vaping about a month ago, I've been researching NON-stop since he's told me about it, since my cigs are now totally off the shelves now(djarum blacks are my calling).
I don't know much about ejuice, but I want to try and replicate the flavor of Blacks; if anyone knows how to it would be awesome for them to share.

I bought some Djarum Clove from Good Prophets, hopefully that will taste similar, if not I was thinking about combining it with just a little tobacco to balance the sweet, and make it taste closer to home. What do you guys think?

Well, drop me a line some time, and tell me what you think of my recent buys, feed back is much appreciated!
Thanks.

-Khaos (a.k.a. Suki)

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
from what i understandf the clove flavoring has oils that can ruin an atomizer, dunno about the one u bought tho - look into it

i dont know where to find djarum flavors - but i do know that once you discover chocolate banana and butterscotch, you won't care anymore

happy vaping

i smoked 2 newports yesterday, damn near threw up

you wont miss the analogs

Hey Suki, most of PG or VG tobacco flavors don't deliver like you would expect. Most of the tobacco flavors are harsh so I recommend if you want a tobacco flavor, dilute it with some vanilla flavoring if you purchased eliquid rather than pre-filled called carts. If you want to recreate a djarum I would say maybe mix a little tobacco flavor with a menthol and a vanilla, just play around with some eliquid flavors until you find something you like. Hope that helps!

-Erik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread