Hey Vegas DIYers

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegasVaap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Laguna CA
Hi all. Just wanted to post that while shopping the other day, I found some concentrated flavorings at International Marketplace on Decatur just south of Trop. They had about 8 to 10 flavors. $1.41 for 2 ounces. All are imported from Thailand. They do have ethanol in them (though PG was listed first), so if that's not for you don't bother. I picked up a coconut and a pineapple. Mixed 'em up with 1% EM, and they're not bad. The pineapple also had yellow dye in it. A couple of the flavors apparently did not translate well to english. Predominantly fruit flavors from the labels I could discern. I think the coconut will mix well, it smells great in the bottle. Just a heads up for experimental souls. vape on. ;)

VegasVaap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Laguna CA
I'm giving this a bump cause this flavoring (coconut) is delicious and dirt cheap. A hint of sweetness with a blended milky kind of taste. Spectacular. Vegas folks, pick this stuff up. You won't be sorry. The brand is Caravelle, made in Thailand. This could mix with a lot of different flavors extremely well.

Here it is on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Flavoring-Ess...=1390904777&sr=1-2&keywords=caravelle+coconut

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread