Higher wattage (15+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCigs

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2015
Croatia
Hi everyone,

I've been using the Vamo V5 that goes up to 15 and don't have particular issues with it. My father needs a backup mod and i was thinking of buying a new one and leaving the Vamo as backup. Initially i thought i'd just get another V5, but now I'm thinking of alternatives (V7 or another mod).
Question is, what would the benefits be of getting a 15w+ mod for someone who isn't into cloud chasing and sub ohming? We both mainly value flavor and a smooth medium to strong throat hit (i realize the main factor for that are the juice and atty, but how much is 15+w important for that? ). Clouds are fun but unnecessary.
Also, are there alternatives in Vamos price range? I love how the device works but it's huge and not exactly the village beauty.

Cheers!

RipCigs

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2015
Croatia
I considered the iStick but i would really prefer a mod with exchangeable 18650 batteries.. plus i've seen a number of people saying their istick malfunctioned or combusted while charging. A small percentage of course but still. I am now considering the Sigelei mini 30w, any thoughts?

By the way, are there vaping equipment sites other than FT with free shipping to Europe with reasonable prices?

Last edited:

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
I loved my Vamo v7 until I got my Sigelei Mini (I now have 2). I never went over 15w with the Vamo or the Sig's so its good to not have the mods maxed out and stressed all the time. The Vamo was rad but it was just too big to carry in my pocket at work and whatnot. The Sigelei is perfect size wise even with my big Kayfun 4s on it, the Vamo was outta control hah.

Reactions: RipCigs

RipCigs

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2015
Croatia
I loved my Vamo v7 until I got my Sigelei Mini (I now have 2). I never went over 15w with the Vamo or the Sig's so its good to not have the mods maxed out and stressed all the time. The Vamo was rad but it was just too big to carry in my pocket at work and whatnot. The Sigelei is perfect size wise even with my big Kayfun 4s on it, the Vamo was outta control hah.

This is the exact same position I'm in :D
Debating between Sigelei and iPV mini, honestly i like the iPV more but apparently the paint job is utter trash and i'm not sure how to handle that (i dont want to order and wait a month for a 10$ wrap). That's the only thing keeping me from getting one.
Frustrating :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread