Hold Fast Vapors "Port Royal" and other current favorite juices / Recommendations wanted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoyoyo...happy Friday. So after vaping for about a year now, I've come to realise there are a seemingly infinite number of e juice companies and flavors. I like alot of them. I have a wide range of taste when it comes to juice, and Im always trying new juices at my local B&M. I came across Hold Fast Vapors which I had never heard of and bought a 15 milly of their PORT ROYAL flavor, and a 15 of their PIRATES BOOTY. Now like I said I find that many companies out there make some great juices, but only a few times have i been blown away by a juice. Their Port Royal is ....ing amazing!!! Has anyone tried Hold Fast juice, Port Royal in particular?? WOW. It's described by HFV as a maple cake with candied nuts (not verbatim but something like that). The description is pretty spot on. I taste the bakery ish flavor with a light maple and a hearty nut flavor. It's really superb. The Pirates Booty flavor is "banana strawberry cotton candy". It also was excellent. Not overly sweet, i tasted more banana, also a little strawberry with a ever so slight cotton candy exhale which surprised me. I have them both in 6 mg nic, and they taste great out of my Innokin Gladius with the 1.5 ohm dual coil setup and i tend to use egos or vv egos, at about 3.7 to 4 volts.
Also what juices are blowing people away right now like this HFV Port Royal is doing for me?
I'm on a quest to find some amazing flavors. Like I mentioned before I like anything as long as its good, haven't really ventured into menthol flavors yet though. PG VG ratio isn't really a big thing for me, i usually order 50/50 when i can.
Some of my other favorite juices at the moment that i highly recommend for all you fine folks are:
Fire Island from Lighthouse...
Dewberry Cream from Kilo...
Coffee Cake and Blueberry from Baker...Those are the juices that are in my heavy rotation atm. I also still love the strawberry custards. Unicorn Milk from Cuttwood, and Passion from Obsession juice are two of those that i fancy.
So, what should I go out and buy this weekend, or order from Mt Baker??
Thanks homies much love from Philadelphia Vape it up y'all. One.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread