How long did it take you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ld3441

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Florida, USA
I have been on a quest to find some juices I like.

I have tried many in shops. Some seemed to be ok but when purchased and got them home, after a short time it was enough. Not something I'd want for any length of time. So I have taken my quest online. It is hard to blindly know what you might or might not like so I have been getting sample bottles, waiting for them to steep and trying.

Most I will not purchase again. But then OMG that one is good. What? Now I only have one tankful and it will be gone. This is sad. But on the up side I now have one I really like once I reorder and steep that is. I have more samples coming so maybe soon I will find a variety I like. I am now playing with mixing some of the juices to see if I can make some of them better.

In another month or so I am going to give DIY a try. There are so many possibilties... How long did it take most of you to find the perfect juice?

D. Waterhouse

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
central WI USA
About a year and a half.

Of course at the time there wasn't as much choice as there is today and very few brick and mortars around (still none around here). I found some great stuff from Tasty Vapor but then I switched from attys and carts to cartos and the TV clogged my cartos. I started to DIY and ended up vaping unflavored for quite a while. I gave Mt. Baker a try this May and found their Pear :) I think I'm finally done looking!

For now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread