how long do kangertech protank mini 3 .8 ohm coils last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trexxit

Apr 20, 2015
Beckley,WV
Just ordered 10 kangertech coils seeing as the one that came with my portank 3 mini is seeing a huge performance drop after 4 days,which I'm hoping was just a did or aomething.. I got the .8 ohm coils , and I use 50/50 mix of mtn dew flavored and sour patch flavored both are clear juices.what should I expect to see ? What are your guy's results?

WilsonPhillips

Feb 26, 2015
Some flavors react when mixed and gunk up the wicking around the coil, switching flavors in the same coil can cause a much shorter coil life. When I switch flavors in a tank with a coil head, I switch coil heads too. Then I can put the old one back in when I switch back to the previous flavor. I keep the used ones in labeled bags, so I can keep track of which one has which flavor in it.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
There are so many variables, but if you are vaping clear liquids and clening them a little - you should get 3-5 days. Some get more, but I have found the flavor gets muted as the coil get gunked up - even though you can still vape on it. Some will only use the 2.3 days and then swap wicks, dry burn and go for another 2.3 days.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
How many ml a day are you vaping?

Some may get 2 weeks from a coil and some may only get a few days.

There are so many variables that it's really going to vary from person to person.

I have a Subtank mini and when I use the OCC coils I get about 4 days from it before performance drops. I vape about 6ml a day of 50/50 mix so based on this, a coil lasts me about 30ml of juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread