how much do you vape. as close as you can guess.

How many MG of nic do you vape in a day?

• 1-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-75

• 75-100

• 101-125

• 125-150

• 150+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
think I got this right, feel like I'm taking a test! 2 carts 24mg 48 right?

Exactly.

I chose 41-50 for a typical day, weekends might be a bit higher. I've cut back from all 24's to maybe 1-24mg and 1+ of a lower mg (11 or 18). I think it will be pretty easy to cut back further from here.

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
Ok - you voted 1-5, what did you really mean?

If we could have something like -

example:

"Crud, sorry, I voted 1-5 but figured out I really meant 41-50" then anyone using the data can subtract a 1-5 answer and add a 41-50 answer.

That doesn't address those that voted incorrect and either don't realize it or haven't fessed up. We appear to be running at least a 20% error rate right now from the posted "oopsies". Maybe 25%. So I'm not sure we can make any use of the data now.

But hey - it's not my poll, so feel free to ignore me! :) I just thought it was a really interesting way of expressing the question.

dopeless-hopefiend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2009
Littleton, CO
Ok - you voted 1-5, what did you really mean?

If we could have something like -

example:

"Crud, sorry, I voted 1-5 but figured out I really meant 41-50" then anyone using the data can subtract a 1-5 answer and add a 41-50 answer.

That doesn't address those that voted incorrect and either don't realize it or haven't fessed up. We appear to be running at least a 20% error rate right now from the posted "oopsies". Maybe 25%. So I'm not sure we can make any use of the data now.

But hey - it's not my poll, so feel free to ignore me! :) I just thought it was a really interesting way of expressing the question.
Sure.
Crud, sorry. I voted 1-5 and probably shouldn't have voted at all. I assumed the OP meant ml's instead of mg's. My bad for assuming - and sorry again for tainting the data. The poll would be best served by omitting my vote of 1-5.

DaShiVa

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Texas
I edited the OP a little, but yeah, I'm assuming noone vapes over about 5ml or so a day (5 carts, one cart refilled with 100 drops of liquid, however you vape it) (although you can vape whatever amount and the poll still works)
I doubt anyone goes through over 150ml of liquid a day, even at 0 nic level.
I'll repost if people think it's necessary, but I wasnt after scientific fact, more of an indication, this was more to be of use to others, and as much as I'm interested how I compare (41-50 for me) I'm not trying to give people an aneurysm voting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread