Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
juice cost is subjective. Some of the pricier juices I buy (like vermillion river) are just excellent. Some of the cheap juices I've bought are unvapable. Happens the other way around too.

If I had all the money back on juice that I put in the fail box I could buy $1/ml juice and still come out in the green.

Crafted juice that you love is worth the extra $ too. Cheap juice that you love is like getting a bonus check.

Rule of thumb is juice shouldn't cost more than 50 cents/ml. Unless you can personally justify the roi for more expensive juice.

Zipp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
In a store, I usually expect to pay $19.99 for a 15ml bottle. That's just what most places sell juice for around here. Online $1 per ml is the most I'd pay, and only for something REALLY tasty. It's really entirely up to you, though. You could get a burger from mcdonalds for $1 or a good one from a steakhouse or bbq place for $15. Juice is the same way. Whether or not it's worth it depends on how much you enjoyed it.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Juice cost is subjective. Some of the pricier juices I buy (like vermillion river) are just excellent. Some of the cheap juices I've bought are unvapable. Happens the other way around too.

If I had all the money back on juice that I put in the fail box I could buy $1/ml juice and still come out in the green.

Crafted juice that you love is worth the extra $ too. Cheap juice that you love is like getting a bonus check.

Rule of thumb is juice shouldn't cost more than 50 cents/ml. Unless you can personally justify the roi for more expensive juice.

+1 on this. I've spent too much for liquid I can't stand. I've gotten dirt cheap liquid that I now refuse to run out of.

The 50c/ml rule is a good one. Unless you know that the pricier liquid is worth it, try as many flavors as you can from Mt. Baker and LiteCigUsa.

Johnson Creek (yes, I'm a fanboy) has outstanding quality and consistency. The bottles are glass, safety sealed, have a lot number on each bottle and each bottle comes with a dripper cap and an empty 5ml plastic bottle. Sample bottles are available. But JC liquids aren't cheap.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I like +/-5c/ml a lot better than 50c/ml juice. So as you become more comfortable with your vaping, and have a good idea of what type of flavors you like, check out the DiY section here on ecf. I spend less than 50c/day on juice instead of 50c/ml.

I'm in DIY mode now, too. And yes, DIY is a surefire money saver. However, there are some flavors out there that I consider MUST HAVE and I haven't learned to to replicate them (yet). I'm gaining on it, one drop at a time.

minigoat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
USA
Juice price is going to vary, anywhere from not much up to the most I have seen $38 for 30ml. You personally are going to have to determine if its value and worth are relevant, for you. You being new I think? Try some sample packs from various vendors and see what floats your goat.

This is one of my fav posts: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...63-reals-time-2012-ecf-juice-year-awards.html

Then if you're so inclined check out DIY which can save you a boatload of money

I agree with Garcia! If it's 20 dollars it better be amazing! I try and look for coupon codes to help cut cost. Halo and DFW vapors always have coupon codes listed on RetailMeNot and such. Just use Google, and good luck!
IMO if it costs $20 or more for 30ml, I'm not ordering again if it isn't extremely good AND comes in glass bottles.
Looking forward to trying Elevated Vaping's "Jameson's Irish Vapor Juice" ($25 for 30ml in glass).

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
I'm in DIY mode now, too. And yes, DIY is a surefire money saver. However, there are some flavors out there that I consider MUST HAVE and I haven't learned to to replicate them (yet). I'm gaining on it, one drop at a time.

When you finally replicate JC TC....drop me a PM!!;)
Ummm...whilst I wait...I have what I hope to be an ample supply of the JC...!!
DIY is my next "big thing" to keep me occupied.....Looks like it's gonna be a LOOOONG winter here in New England!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread