• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How serious is it this year for overseas items to arrive in Malaysia thru our customs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
everything is legal in electronic cigarette and accessories including e-liquids buying online..just make sure the items less than 500 rm worth..i was told if the items exceed 500 rm, duty is imposed..good luck & happy vaping..regards mafig ps i bought my supplies online mainly from China and never had any tax/duty paid on my purchases..by air-registered mail takes longer to reach U(more than 2 weeks) ..EMS still the fastest, less than a week..i can recommend healthcabin,super quick and turnround sending yr goods to U

spiderman

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Malaysia/Sungai Petani
I just received mine yesterday from heaven-gifts. My order was on the 9th but still OK speed as China National holidays that time.

yes..still considered good speed bro...so what came in the contents for this time? something good to share here? share meaning share story not share stuff hehehehe...cheers and vape on ps...take a photo of the stuff bro..make use jelous..hahhaha

Last edited:

spiderman

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Malaysia/Sungai Petani
For the people like me in the north..if i were to track my package and the package shows customs released on the same day as the day shown handed to customs then sure ok liao...if that thing shows handed to customs for two days then when u track in poslaju and shows sent to butterworth ppl...sure habis...very slim chance will get here and the only thing will get is a letter from poslaju to go there and collect from the customs....so this is my experience...year 2010 is ok...bring in 20 bottles of 10ml liquid still sure pass wont get stuck now I am not sure whats the quantity of 10ml's thats best to order...haizzz blur blur like sotong vaping...

souvik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
India
Right now, all orders containing liquids are being delayed if sent through chinapost and ems, DHL is the only option left, as mentioned by Health Cabin, due to the President Election on the 8th of nov.
My order of 100 ml liquid, an ego battery and few accessories is being delayed , shipped on 24th Sept, it is sitting somewhere in Beijing. So if you guys are planning to order go with DHL or wait after 8th Nov.

79Silo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Problem now is not about our customs, problem is now vendors are banning malaysia due to some freak using a fraud credit card or something.. if you are reading this why such a stupid act you have done.. luckily some vendors have some faith in Malaysia Vapers and i'm lucky too because to and frow to the states.. i have no problem so far with the customs only just tax the electronics if buying a mod which i'm not fussy about.. about liquid i frequently order about 200ml a months sometimes more.. have no issue so far as im using international express 3-5 days can reach me without issue.. but never tried HC before so im not sure what is the timeframe

spiderman

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Malaysia/Sungai Petani
Problem now is not about our customs, problem is now vendors are banning malaysia due to some freak using a fraud credit card or something.. if you are reading this why such a stupid act you have done.. luckily some vendors have some faith in Malaysia Vapers and i'm lucky too because to and frow to the states.. i have no problem so far with the customs only just tax the electronics if buying a mod which i'm not fussy about.. about liquid i frequently order about 200ml a months sometimes more.. have no issue so far as im using international express 3-5 days can reach me without issue.. but never tried HC before so im not sure what is the timeframe

Bro..whats the tax rate like for electronics like the PV...30% of purchase price?..Mine i use paypal to pay so no problem...i think that freak did not use paypal and direct credit card thats why this happens...if thru paypal the vendors chances to get cheated would be lower...hmm nevermind will try get some see what happens next month...I still like hangsen liquid..full of flavour...cheeers and vape on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread