Howdy Y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoganCrane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TEXAS BY GAWD
Howdy n00b from Texas. Stooping in to introduce myself and let yall know there will be tons of questions from myself on mods and such. Been vaping for around 6 months although I'm still a smoker as I'm not properly equipped equipped yet to strictly vape. Just ordered a a ProVari from ProVape with a Protank II to see if that will help me stop. Will have questions when it gets to me on the Protank and set up. If there is anyone who could recommend a better tank please let me know!

Thanks in advance,
Logan

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Howdy n00b from Texas. Stooping in to introduce myself and let yall know there will be tons of questions from myself on mods and such. Been vaping for around 6 months although I'm still a smoker as I'm not properly equipped equipped yet to strictly vape. Just ordered a a ProVari from ProVape with a Protank II to see if that will help me stop. Will have questions when it gets to me on the Protank and set up. If there is anyone who could recommend a better tank please let me know!

Thanks in advance,
Logan

Hi LoganCrane
glad you stopped into ECF

get your vape gear set up and your ejuice nicotine level just right
and you should be able to leave the burning paper habit in the dust

just keep asking questions and your on your way...

:)

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Howdy from H-Town...

Alot of folks rock RBA (rebuildable atomizers [not rebuildable dripping atomizers]) and do very very good...

What are you currently running right now?

I smoked 20 years, off cigs from my sig below with a Vamo V3 and a USB bypass rig, but you are going straight to the top when you rock a Provari...no doubt about it!

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Currently running the eGo twist...to no avail as it dies too quickly to stop me from smoking.

Mantra from around here is "backup for your backups of your backups"

If you are going Provari...I guarantee you won't be disappointed....nothing but GREAT reviews about them..I went the "budget" route (got me a $30 Vamo V3, charger and batts) and still kicked the habit!

you+can+do+it.jpg

I have two "loaners" out right now (they were my first vaping experience rigs)...heck if I could get em back I would hook ya up
They are the Totally Wicked Tornado RCS (regulated single voltage...bleh) but they WORK!

Actually a rig that you could use AND charge at the same time would probably go much much farther...MVP2 is the culmination of technologies (not as sexy as the Provari though) and you can use it and charge it at the same time
http://www.healthcabin.net/helpdesk/knowledgebase.php?article=438&rated=1

Last edited:

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
Hi LoganCrane
glad you stopped into ECF

get your vape gear set up and your ejuice nicotine level just right
and you should be able to leave the burning paper habit in the dust

just keep asking questions and your on your way...

:)

I concur, if you think you got the right nic content, go up one level....easy to go back down if it's to strong or too much, too low will leave you craving.

welcome to ECF

we're glad to help and support

welcome too Miss Roxy ... I will get one sometime next year....too much other stuff to spend money on for the rest of this year.

Thank you for the welcome ~ and yeah... I probably wont be able to afford one until next year. Judging on your avatar, I'm guessing you're a bleach fan?

Anyhow, sorry for going off topic. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread