"However bad you thought smoking was, it’s even worse." (& Happy Vday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
I saw this earlier today and even though it's an observational study, we're mostly all vapers and everyone loves positive reinforcement:

Smoking’s Toll on Health Is Even Worse Than Previously Thought, a Study Finds

NYT said:
In addition to the well-known hazards of lung cancer, artery disease, heart attacks, chronic lung disease and stroke, the researchers found that smoking was linked to significantly increased risks of infection, kidney disease, intestinal disease caused by inadequate blood flow, and heart and lung ailments not previously attributed to tobacco.

"The Surgeon General's report claims 480,000 deaths directly caused by smoking, but we think that is really quite a bit off," concludes Carter adding that the figure may be closer to 540,000.

As mentioned this is an observational study, so you have to go into it with a salt mine. Also, I hope everyone out there is with their valentine today, and if for some reason you don't have one, please consider asking me to be yours as I always say yes. Especially since mine turned me down, even after I got all crafty.

valentine-2015.jpg

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
Last edited:

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
drunkenbatman said:
I don't know if it comes in your size, but with enough lubricant all things are possible.

Wait, Amraann is a guy right? As I know an Amraan... and there are no girls on the internet.. but there's the kitten avatar but there's a guy obsessed with his hamster on here, the avatar is no help either. And mojitos are my summer drink... but the gerbil guy doesn't have it as his avatar.

Argh, now I'm paranoid and editing my post so I'm covered either way.

I do have access to the costume, though. :) So we're sorted.

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Wait, Amraann is a guy right? As I know an Amraan... and there are no girls on the internet.. but there's the kitten avatar but there's a guy obsessed with his hamster on here, the avatar is no help either. And mojitos are my summer drink... but the gerbil guy doesn't have it as his avatar.

Argh, now I'm paranoid and editing my post so I'm covered either way.

I do have access to the costume, though. :) So we're sorted.

I do believe Amraann is female ;)

drunkenbatman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
It's windy, USA
I do believe Amraann is female ;)

Well, hopefully she'll continue the tradition of women giving me chance after chance after I make stupid assumptions and still be my valentine.

I'm a little relieved, though after rereading her phrasing I'm paranoid she might be requiring me to wear it.

Well, hopefully she'll continue the tradition of women giving me chance after chance after I make stupid assumptions and still be my valentine.

I'm a little relieved, though after rereading her phrasing I'm paranoid she might be requiring me to wear it.

Even Batman makes mistakes. I mean once, he was Val Kilmer. Also, pics or it didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread