Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathan decker

Jun 19, 2015
So today me and my girlfriend went out to one of our local vape shops and purchased e-liquid they make in store.
The liquid is jolly water 60pg/40vg, and supposedly 3% nic but I think it's 6, it's also a 50ml bottle.
So when I purchased it I totally forgot that vg is clouds, which is what I love.
So I was just wondering if anyone can help me out with making this liquid more "cloud making"?
Do I just go to any store and buy vegetable glycerin? And add how ever much I see fit? Or does anyone have some ratios on how much vg I should add?
I normally have been vaping on orphan tears from fuzion vapors if anyone knows of them? I'm not sure what the ratio is but its way better clouds and the clouds don't dissapate as fast.
If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
Btw I'm running a Atlantis on a ipv4 at .6 ohms and 35-40 watts.
Thanks in advanced and thanks for letting me join the forum!!!!!

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
Do you feel like it'll ruin the flavor of I do?
It al depends on what they use for flavoring. I have noticed some are way to strong and I have diluted it by 50% and flavor is then good for me but may not work for you. You would need an ejuice calculator to figure out what to add to make it the 60vg/40pg mix you want. I use ejuiceme up calculator.

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
Would you say it would be a huge difference?
I can just try like 5mls and test that till I get what I like right?
Yes If you have maybe a 10ml empty bottle lying around you can fill it half way with VG and then half with your juice shake it up a bit give it a good hot water bath shake it again. let it thicken up then try it and adjust from there. If you are going to walmart or cvs etc. to buy your VG, you could easily pick up a baby medicine syringe that will be measured in ml for you. :)

jonathan decker

Jun 19, 2015
Yes If you have maybe a 10ml empty bottle lying around you can fill it half way with VG and then half with your juice shake it up a bit give it a good hot water bath shake it again. let it thicken up then try it and adjust from there. If you are going to walmart or cvs etc. to buy your VG, you could easily pick up a baby medicine syringe that will be measured in ml for you. :)
Ok so fill half of the bottle with the juice and the other half with the usp grade vg?

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
If you want to make the total bottle that you have a 60/40 VgPg mix. You would need to add approx 2.5 10ml bottles to that bottle of 50ml. But i would be worried that you may lose too much flavor. So by doing it in a 10ml bottle you wont sacrifice too much juice if the flavor is too weak. 5ml of VG and 5ml of your 60/40 PgVg will convert it to 60/40 VgPg.

jonathan decker

Jun 19, 2015
Ok cool
If you want to make the total bottle that you have a 60/40 VgPg mix. You would need to add approx 2.5 10ml bottles to that bottle of 50ml. But i would be worried that you may lose too much flavor. So by doing it in a 10ml bottle you wont sacrifice too much juice if the flavor is too weak. 5ml of VG and 5ml of your 60/40 PgVg will convert it to 60/40 VgPg.
thankyou so much! I'll keep you posted, I get payed tomorrow so I might do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread