I am ...... and I'm going to smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
:evil:Alright so all my RDA wont work for some reason on any of my mods...my box mods keep saying "check Atomizer" ive built 2 coils now for both my rdas ( simple ones that ive done athousand times) and it is still not working... I am quite frustrated because nothing is working. Ive cleaned them, rebuilt them. My batteries are fresh. I do not know what I am doing wrong. I am seriously ...... they were working fine earlier this morning then boom they stopped working. I didnt drop them or anything. Please help !

I have Nemesis, dna 30 Kana, Tugboat, MX

Ps. It is reading on my ohm reader too...so Idk

chebird

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Western Mass
Chekced it it hasnt moved at all.

I would suggest that you adjust your center post and/or the connection on the mod until you can feel the connection being made, do not assume it's the same as before without tinkering. Good luck man, I know how frustrating that can be!

TamiP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Illinois
thevapevine.blogspot.com
First time I've ever heard of such a total catastrophic failure that none of your rdas (if I read it right, not just one rda, but more than one rda) won't work on any of your pvs. If it is just one rda, then the fault is with that unit most likely. Hard to believe that every single mod has suddenly crapped out. If it just the one rda, is that the only one you have? You need more.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
By chance is your coil touching any metal? Including RBA chimney if it has one? Is your coil touching any lead? Closely check. I've been building for some time now and the other day I had a short, couldn't figure it out, coil looked wonderful. Turns out a tiny bit of coil was touching my metal chimney cap.. so don't give up it might be something like that your over looking. Please don't smoke! You can do this!! Check also to see if your leads are tight. Hope this helps.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
"my box mods keep saying "check Atomizer" " - This would indicate an open circuit either in the topper or the mod.
"all my RDA wont work for some reason on any of my mods" - Logic leads me to believe that your problem is your mod.
Remove the topper, using a screw driver or other metal item short the center pin and the 510 connector shell. Press the fire button "shorted" should be displayed. If not the issue is with your mod not the topper.

I would suggest that you adjust your center post and/or the connection on the mod until you can feel the connection being made, do not assume it's the same as before without tinkering. Good luck man, I know how frustrating that can be!
I thought that too but my Kayfun isnt working either...it always is my back up ...
If you have a hana clone your 510 connection is broken
I thought that as well but its not working on my Nemesis either..
By chance is your coil touching any metal? Including RBA chimney if it has one? Is your coil touching any lead? Closely check. I've been building for some time now and the other day I had a short, couldn't figure it out, coil looked wonderful. Turns out a tiny bit of coil was touching my metal chimney cap.. so don't give up it might be something like that your over looking. Please don't smoke! You can do this!! Check also to see if your leads are tight. Hope this helps.

Allright I'll double check but im almost positive its not that.

TomGeorge

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Buffalo/Rochester

Was this on your orchid? if so, it does have a small chamber/deck area! Its fun trying to fit large coils in it!

zahzoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
AR, USA
www.myretrolounge.com
Have you checked your batteries with a volt meter? Maybe it's your batteries? Just throwing it out there.

The OP mentioned an ohm meter... not clear if he meant an actual Digital Multimeter or a black box or regulated mod.

I would suggest a digital multimeter and testing every connection in the chain should resolve this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread