I can't taste my favorite juice, but I can taste everything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlieEllen17

Sep 21, 2015
So my favorite juice since I started vaping has been mom's pinaple cake from epiclouds by namberjuice. I really like dessert flavors. I don't vape the pinaple cake exclusively, I mix it up throughout the day generally. This juice used to be like heaven in my mouth, and it isn't even that I can't taste it anymore, it's that it tastes... different? Butbin a dull and bad way. All my other juices taste totally fine except this one. I've heard of vapers tongue, but I didn't think it could be exclusive to just one flavor? Has anyone else experienced this?

KarlieEllen17

Sep 21, 2015
To put it in an unscientific way your pineapple taste buds have been overloaded and need a rest. Do other juices for a week or so and you will likely find that your taste for this one has come back. Pineapple kind of does that to me too.

I hadon't had the pinaple in 5 days and it still didn't taste right. Should I wait longer? Is it just one of those flavors thay does that?

thedeval

Aug 18, 2015
Foggy Hills
I hadon't had the pinaple in 5 days and it still didn't taste right. Should I wait longer? Is it just one of those flavors thay does that?

someone could have stole your pineapple in the middle of the night.... just to be sure... send it to me... I will sample and give you back your sanity and peace of mind so you can sleep tight at night.. .promise... 8)

Reactions: Karen Powell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread