Status
Not open for further replies.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Today marks 6 months since I put down my last pack of analogs for good. It has been quite a journey. Starting with a simple cigalike kit and advancing into bigger batteries, clearos and liquids. Life has dealt me a really bad hand this year and have been suffering through anxiety and stress issues but I still have not caved. And the temptation is not even there. Looking forward to that 1 year mark that in all of my previous attempts at quitting I have never hit. Thanks to all on the forum as well as all of the companies and manufacturers, especially V2Cigs, Smokeless Image, Halo, and ECBlend, for helping me lead a healthier and now to be longer life.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ THE SIG SAYS IT ALL!!!! ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Well done, Garemlin! I know how hard it is not to slip in stressful times. You deserve extra kudos for that! Now, we gonna celebrate? Hell yeah!

:vapor: :party: party0023.gif :party: :vapor:

Arnie H

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Greensboro, NC, USA
www.bigtent.com
Great news! Yes, it is true, these products do work for many people. I will not say ALL (although I kinda think if they just had the right setup? maybe???), but to say they are not a device useful for the cessation of smoking would be a lie! I understand there are some legal issues/FDA stuff regarding/swirling about the term "Cessation" with regard to e-cigs, but the dictionary is clear on what the word cessation means. And this is in fact what is happening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread