Status
Not open for further replies.

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
My Provari is here!! White Mini with green LED. Of course I haven't seen that light up yet as I'm currently charging my batteries, no pun intended!.....*currently*....charging....get it? I had to chase down the mail man...lol....thought I had it planned out so I wouldn't miss him but was working in a back room and didn't hear the knock. He was early today too! So I go to the mailbox and I have some juice. Then I see the dreaded little peach colored slip of paper at the bottom of the mail box which means I missed a delivery, and I immediately know that it's the Provari! (thanks to whoever posted that you need to sign for the package!) I get in my car and figure he can't have gotten far but I drive in the wrong direction, ending up nose to nose with a mail truck in the back parking lot of the store 3 blocks away. I walk up to the truck but can already see the guy shaking his head. He says, "no, this isn't even the same township"....seems it changes right at that block. So I drive up and down streets going in the opposite direction, back towards my house. Long story short...kind of...After driving up and down about 6 streets I spot a mail truck, drive right up behind it and lucky me..the mail man is standing by his truck. I wave my slip of paper from the car and he approaches, smiling..this is good, right? I hand him the slip and he says "Oh, yeah, I have this". So....YAY!! It's here, batteries are charging, it looks gorgeous, heftier than I expected, and I will report back later with no doubt complete and utter awe on the quality of the vape. Never thought I would be THAT person who actually chases down the mail man, but I just knew I couldn't wait another day!! :mail:Have a nice afternoon! :banana:

Last edited:

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
My Provari is here!! White Mini with green LED. Of course I haven't seen that light up yet as I'm currently charging my batteries, no pun intended! I had to chase down the mail man...lol....thought I had it planned out so I wouldn't miss him but was working in a back room and didn't hear the knock. He was early today too! So I go to the mailbox and I have some juice. Then I see the dreaded little peach colored slip of paper at the bottom of the mail box which means I missed a delivery, and I immediately know that it's the Provari! (thanks to whoever posted that you need to sign for the package!) I get in my car and figure he can't have gotten far but I drive in the wrong direction, ending up at a mail truck in the back parking lot of the store 3 blocks away. I walk up to the truck but can already see the guy shaking his head. He says, "no, this isn't even the same township"....seems it changes right at that block. So I drive up and down streets going in the opposite direction, back towards my house. Long story short...kind of...After driving up and down about 6 streets I spot a mail truck, drive right up behind it and lucky me..the mail man is standing by his truck. I wave my slip of paper from the car and he approaches, smiling..this is good, right? I hand him the slip and he says "Oh, yeah, I have this". So....YAY!! It's here, batterie's are charging, it looks gorgeous, heftier than I expected, and I will report back later with no doubt complete and utter awe on the quality of the vape. Never thought I would be THAT person that actually chases down the mail man, but I just knew I couldn't wait another day!! :mail:Have a nice afternoon! :banana:

Too funny! I had to chase my mailman on Friday too, but luckily it was only 3 houses down! I walked briskly down the street yelling "HEEYYY!"

Got my Polished Mini with a blue LED and it is gorgeous! I am sure you will love the ProVari (this was my fourth one ;))

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
When the mailman knocked on the front door (we never use the Front door) these guys heard it before me:

DSCN0257 (640x480).jpg

Chaos ensued (as you can imagine), by the time I got them corralled and out the side door, the mailman was already next door. I went to the mailbox and found the slip then made my way down the street following him!! It wasn't amusing at all!

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
LMAO....that is a funny funny pic!! Is that bacon on your plate? By the looks on their faces it's something tasty!!

When the mailman knocked on the front door (we never use the Front door) these guys heard it before me:

View attachment 254551

Chaos ensued (as you can imagine), by the time I got them corralled and out the side door, the mailman was already next door. I went to the mailbox and found the slip then made my way down the street following him!! It wasn't amusing at all!

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
LMAO....that is a funny funny pic!! Is that bacon on your plate? By the looks on their faces it's something tasty!!

It is actually my son sitting there with a piece of KFC chicken that he peeled the crusties off of!

I took a series of pics with those three watching his every move, it was hilarious with their heads moving in unison!

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
Priceless!!...oh, and Dragonfly is the name of our sailboat!! Love the av!!

It is actually my son sitting there with a piece of KFC chicken that he peeled the crusties off of!

I took a series of pics with those three watching his every move, it was hilarious with their heads moving in unison!

Rob S.

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2012
Darien, Connecticut
I occasionally get those missed delivery cards from USPS. I live on a private road, so my mailbox is up on the main road. One of my mailman is lazy. Doesn't even attempt delivery, just drops the card in the mailbox and goes on his way.

On another occasion, I was expecting a five hundred dollar smartphone in the mail, that didn't require a signature.

The mailman made no attempt to deliver the package to my house, and it wouldn't fit in the mailbox, so he used a few rubber bands to attach it to the outside of the mailbox. In the pouring rain.

I wish vendors would give their customers more shipping options, especially for expensive product.

UPS & FedEx always come to my door.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

dejena

Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Seattle, WA
I occasionally get those missed delivery cards from USPS. I live on a private road, so my mailbox is up on the main road. One of my mailman is lazy. Doesn't even attempt delivery, just drops the card in the mailbox and goes on his way.

On another occasion, I was expecting a five hundred dollar smartphone in the mail, that didn't require a signature.

The mailman made no attempt to deliver the package to my house, and it wouldn't fit in the mailbox, so he used a few rubber bands to attach it to the outside of the mailbox. In the pouring rain.

I wish vendors would give their customers more shipping options, especially for expensive product.

UPS & FedEx always come to my door.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Ugh, yeah that's the worst. I'm thankfully now in a newish condo building that also has oversized temporary mailbox's that can be used for large expensive items. Before, it was always that dreaded slip of paper in a place where I couldn't hear a single soul knocking on my door.

j0sh_m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
MO
My Provari is here!! White Mini with green LED. Of course I haven't seen that light up yet as I'm currently charging my batteries, no pun intended!.....*currently*....charging....get it? I had to chase down the mail man...lol....thought I had it planned out so I wouldn't miss him but was working in a back room and didn't hear the knock. He was early today too! So I go to the mailbox and I have some juice. Then I see the dreaded little peach colored slip of paper at the bottom of the mail box which means I missed a delivery, and I immediately know that it's the Provari! (thanks to whoever posted that you need to sign for the package!) I get in my car and figure he can't have gotten far but I drive in the wrong direction, ending up nose to nose with a mail truck in the back parking lot of the store 3 blocks away. I walk up to the truck but can already see the guy shaking his head. He says, "no, this isn't even the same township"....seems it changes right at that block. So I drive up and down streets going in the opposite direction, back towards my house. Long story short...kind of...After driving up and down about 6 streets I spot a mail truck, drive right up behind it and lucky me..the mail man is standing by his truck. I wave my slip of paper from the car and he approaches, smiling..this is good, right? I hand him the slip and he says "Oh, yeah, I have this". So....YAY!! It's here, batteries are charging, it looks gorgeous, heftier than I expected, and I will report back later with no doubt complete and utter awe on the quality of the vape. Never thought I would be THAT person who actually chases down the mail man, but I just knew I couldn't wait another day!! :mail:Have a nice afternoon! :banana:

Congrats on your new Vari! :thumbup::)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
I just hung out in the Rv in the drive way

oh heck yeah,,,,,,,this is what I'm going to do!!!!!!!!! plug the thing in, turn on the AC, pop a movie into the DVD player and wait for my Provari,,,,,,,,,,sigh,,,,,,,one of these days LOL

congrats to the OP!!!!!!! and thank goodness you caught the mail person!!!!!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I don't think your crazy at all, if I can get them I am ordering 1 full size, & 1 mini polished ss, and 1 satin ss mini on friday, I guess if I miss out again this week, just the mini satin.

I am >this< close to ordering a red mini!!! am I crazy?? I've had my first one for, what, 28 hrs.??!!! 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread