I just can't bring myself to vape this liquid gold...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
So, I have this 50mL bottle of CLS Max VG born on 12/4/2014 that I just can't bring myself to vape. I love it in Max VG because it gives off a totally different flavor than the standard 50/50 mix of CLS. I have no idea if/when it will ever be back so there it sits calling my name...

So this got me thinking, I would love to see what NT treasures people have that they can't bring themselves to vape. Discontinued juices? 8 month steepers? Deliciousness that you would like to see return?

Please post photos, I will do so when I get home.

image2.JPG image1.JPG

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
So, I have this 50mL bottle of CLS Max VG born on 12/4/2014 that I just can't bring myself to vape. I love it in Max VG because it gives off a totally different flavor than the standard 50/50 mix of CLS. I have no idea if/when it will ever be back so there it sits calling my name...
I'm very 'precious' with my CLS, CB and ACB, PBC v1, Band Camp, Hummingbird & Gravity in Max VG!
Just a little now and then is how I make them last as long as I can!

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Ahh! I've wanted to try Banana Pudding for so long. How did you like it?

I like it, It's really good, but I like chain vaping too so I can't use this. Granted I have pg/vg so I could dilute somehow, I'd have to figure it out.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl

So this got me thinking, I would love to see what NT treasures people have that they can't bring themselves to vape. Discontinued juices? 8 month steepers? Deliciousness that you would like to see return?

Please post photos, I will do so when I get home.

View attachment 456281 View attachment 456282

psst looks like the date on that bottle is actually 11/12/2014...unless you just regurgitated a bottle to store in...that said...pretty darn light colored for 6 mo old juice :)

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
I'll play along with pictures. 12mg puts me on my .... now so I haven't touched these bottles since reviewing them.

That switch has an important date on it...the date formerly known as my b-day hehe...all that glory goes to my daughter now though:)...she gets the glory i get the age lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread