I need help choosing a MOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Williams

Sep 7, 2015
Hi Guys.

I have recently decided to get into RDA's and higher wattage devices.

I currently have a MVP 3.0 30 watt.

I am looking into getting an RDA to increase my vaping experience and really take it to the next level.

However, I have no clue what sort of mod to get. I need something with a power of around 100Watts ideally. In terms of batteries, would this sort of power mean I can charge the device like my MVP, or would I wait for the batteries to die down and then replace them each time?

Just looking for some advice and experienced options on what sort of mod would be good for me and effective, working with a budget of around £100 GBP.

Thanks guys,

Kyle

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
I agree with the post above. The Sigelei 150 watts is a great mod. I have a couple in my rotation. I don't know if you've moved to droppers or not but deadmodz makes a great dripper that's fully glass. I just got 2 of them. Awesome RDAs.

Another option is the Kbox mini. Descent mod with sub ohm tank that comes with it. I have 3 of these.

You'd need a couple of good batteries and a good charger. I suggest you research first about what batteries, charger, and safety.

Good Luck

Kyle Williams

Sep 7, 2015
I agree with the post above. The Sigelei 150 watts is a great mod. I have a couple in my rotation. I don't know if you've moved to droppers or not but deadmodz makes a great dripper that's fully glass. I just got 2 of them. Awesome RDAs.

Another option is the Kbox mini. Descent mod with sub ohm tank that comes with it. I have 3 of these.

You'd need a couple of good batteries and a good charger. I suggest you research first about what batteries, charger, and safety.

Good Luck
Great, I thnk im gonna purchase a Sigelei 150 or 100w mod. Is it worth going for the 150w version?

Im looking at drippers so I will definitely consider this glass option!

triple7vapes

Moved On
Sep 9, 2015
Ohio
Here's my setup, an unauthentic Stingray 26650 mech mod with a Valhalla 26650 RDA by Vaportech. This RDA is a competition RDA and they come in an 18650 version as well. This whole setup (battery included) cost me less than 100 USD. It's seriously my dream setup and you can build this baby up to 8 coils! Four negative posts and a 24ct gold positive post. It chucks vapor like a champ with only one coil and the airflow is phenomenal.

26650_stingray_mod_with_a_valhalla_rda_by_triple7photography-d98pj6s.jpg

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I'd recommend the 150 watt Sigelei over the 100 watt. You might never need the extra 50 watts but the 150 uses two 18650 batteries so it's a lot of mah. You would also need a separate battery charger and I would recommend 2 married sets of batteries at a minimum. Here's some links from the forum battery experts :

18650 Safety Grades -- Picking a Safe Battery to Vape With | E-Cigarette Forum
All 30A-Capable Batteries Shootout -- Bench Test Results -- Which battery is best? | E-Cigarette Forum
Baditude's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
Mooch's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

Since you're in the UK I doubt it would benefit you to buy from the US for the batteries so here's some shopping links for the UK :
E-cigarette/E-liquid Vendors List + discount codes | ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK
UK Forum | E-Cigarette Forum
UK and Ireland Suppliers | E-Cigarette Forum
Myepack.co.uk
COUPONS - Stores - ECF E-Cigarette Coupons

Good luck.

Reactions: Kyle Williams
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread