I think I'm vaping wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an ego-c twist and I started with a clearomizer just got a carto and a AGR+ tank from mt. Vapor. With both the clearo and carto I've had problems with inconsistent burns and slurping juice. I hate getting juice in my mouth, especially with these new flavors from mt. Baker vapor. They taste like they were cut with clove.

Not to mention this AGR tank is leaking faster than I can vape it.

I hope I'm doing something wrong, cause so far, I'm not impressed.

i started with the ego and clearo like most. worked great. Be sure to fill without getting in center metal piece, also have to keep top end up when juice is in take, when you press button and draw make sure rig is horizontal. I'm going to get kanger pro tank, saw lots of great reviews, check that out. also you want a glass clearo so acidic juice doesn't eat through plastic ones. hope that helps.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I have an ego-c twist and I started with a clearomizer just got a carto and a AGR+ tank from mt. Vapor. With both the clearo and carto I've had problems with inconsistent burns and slurping juice. I hate getting juice in my mouth, especially with these new flavors from mt. Baker vapor. They taste like they were cut with clove.

Not to mention this AGR tank is leaking faster than I can vape it.

I hope I'm doing something wrong, cause so far, I'm not impressed.

Hi

You didn't say how long you've been vaping, but the "not impressed" comment suggests it hasn't been too long. Coming off of cigarettes is very stressful, both physically and emotionally. Jumping into the wild world of vaping, with all the strange terms, conflicting opinions and new products coming out every 10 minutes is a frustrating major PITA. Put them both together and it's not pretty.

You didn't say what kind of clearo you were using, but some of those critters can be fussy. As far as cartos, personally I don't recommend them right off the bat. There's a learning curve to filling them properly, and while it's not steep, it takes practice. When someone first starts vaping I don't think they need to be practicing how to do something, there's time for that later. As DruidPriest suggested, something simple like an EVOD is a good place to start.

Cheers!

What I don't understand is why you can't take hard hits with reusable gear like cartos and clearos like you can on a disposable? I guess that's the downfall of having a tank of liquid.

Sorry if I sounded pissy before, I just dropped 60 bucks on gear that's not working like I hoped it would.

The atty is working pretty good...

Maybe I'll look into tankless cartos? That might fix the leaking, gurgling and sucking in juice. I could probably pre-fill them and have them on standby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread