I was one of the lucky winners of the new Aspire Triton!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoncat

May 24, 2015
It was June 25th (my 30th birthday) when I was one of the many thousands of vape lovers who logged into the aspire site and tried to be the first 50 people to click and win the new Aspire tank called Triton. It doesn't hit the market for a bit and I was super excited when I managed to be one of the lucky ones!!!

It finally came in the mail today along with a hand written card from one of the Aspire peeps congratulating me. Now I am just sitting here staring at it trying to decide which of my juices is worthy of this honor, haha. I have the .4 ohm coil in it right now and as soon as I decide between one of my few good quality eliquids I will share my experience with you guys.

Here is the site with the specs of this beauty: Aspire - Aspire Triton
aspiretriton.jpg

dragoncat

May 24, 2015
I have been vaping on the Triton for a day now and absolutely love it!

I have the .4 Ohm in right now and at 30 watts I can taste flavors better then in my kanger subtank. I like bakery/desert e-liquids so I generally have a hard time enjoying them in a tank as much as dripping but this is the closest I have come in a tank. I was thinking that with the extra air flow it would make the flavors more muted but they really aren't with the tip airflow closed. Cranking the Watts up to 60 I still don't feel the need for the tip airflow open for the moment but that might just be with the juice I have in there now and it's a nice feature to have and play with.

I like taking deep long lung hits and with the Triton airflow I can do that at .4 ohm with high wattage without burning my lips and throat. I also love that I don't get the crazy popping and occasional spitting at me like I do with other tanks when I crank it up. Another plus is the filling of the tank. I love just popping the top off for easy filling through the little hole. You might find it a little messy with your normal droppers but I use one of those long plastic droppers and the tips fits in the hole perfectly.

Reactions: volm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread