Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzlyshaun

Apr 10, 2013
oklahoma
So i got an i clear 30 a few weeks ago from okc vaes norman vapes location and i loved it but for the past few days it has been gurgling, not producing much vapor and the throat hit is so harsh it has me coughing like crazy , ive replaced the heads multiple times, disassembled it cleaned and reassembled it several times and i cant figure out what is going on , ive even tried several liquids, i made a thinner 80/20 same thing, tried a thicker liquid at 50/50, same thing! i am stumped?!?!:(

grizzlyshaun

Apr 10, 2013
oklahoma
i would like to see that, idk what the hell is going on, and in addition to that when a few times ive attatched to a joyetech ego t upgrade and had it at 4.2 volts and it would make battery light flash and then it wouldnt turn back on until i hooked it up to a charger and disconnested it, so this has been leading me to believe it may be possibly shorting out somehow?

nickvegas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
las vegas
I have had problems with the treaded bottom snapping off but my mod once fell on tile from 3 feet and the second time was just standing on the table and just fell over and same problem occurred but it has been preforming well with my SVD and Provari as far as Vapor TH and taste.
make sure you really tight down the center post it got loose on me once good luck.

Last edited:

grizzlyshaun

Apr 10, 2013
oklahoma
I have had nothing but success with my iclear 30 and it is my go to delivery device. I really hope these issue dont arise with mine and I'm really sorry to hear you guys are having issues.

i love my iclear too but this issue came out of nowhere, still cant figure it out sorta gave up to avoid frustration lol dont know wether i want to buy another one but i do love them.

s123

Jun 20, 2011
mi
So i got an i clear 30 a few weeks ago from okc vaes norman vapes location and i loved it but for the past few days it has been gurgling, not producing much vapor and the throat hit is so harsh it has me coughing like crazy , ive replaced the heads multiple times, disassembled it cleaned and reassembled it several times and i cant figure out what is going on , ive even tried several liquids, i made a thinner 80/20 same thing, tried a thicker liquid at 50/50, same thing! i am stumped?!?!:(

Had the same problem. Removed one of the four wicks (from each coil) now it wicks much better, no harshness and easier draw. May be some coils are to tight?

adammatt333

May 2, 2013
Clovis, CA
After about a week of use, the Iclear30 started to taste funny so naturally I pulled her apart and cleaned the tank and head. Now I have a leaking problem, again pulled it apart made sure the head was on good and tight, still leaking and it's gurgling like a beast. Another problem I experienced was after I cleaned the Iclear30, filled it up, heard the gurgle, unscrewed the drip tip I noticed what appeared to be metal shards floating around in the tank with my juice. Lame because at first this clearo worked awesome! I loved the warm vapor and the swivel drip tip, the flavor I was getting, but possible metal shards in the tank I can't do. :(

zulufactor

Mar 16, 2013
Minneapolis
i have only used iclears since i discovered them. i do get a bit of a gurgle if a tank has been sitting for a while but all you got it do i is blow it out (i do it over the sink to save on paper towels). also for make sure to give the new wicks time to absorb the juice. hitting it to early can give you a massive dry hit and the burn flavor will never truly go away.

hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread