Status
Not open for further replies.

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
Absolutely...Mods have been around for a Long time now(err in vaping years at least)
E-liquid you can make 100% yourself..dont even have to Really buy the nic. It can be made.
and now we have US made attys that you put together yourself.

So we are good :thumbs:

The Bad part that changes, is attitude and image. It will be come "criminalized"(even if it carries no charges) and looked down upon by the public.
Turning law abiding citizens to the black market to get their spare parts. Prices will spike.
It will prevent many people from even attempting it, more people will die to cigs that could have tried ecigs to quit.

We can "survive" a ban, the tools we need are available...But the industry will not thrive.

Last edited:

navyblew

Dec 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
Maybe I'm sleepy, it is past my bed time. But, what atomizers are US made? And, would it even matter where they're manufactured if there's a US ban?

As for the juice, are you talking about making your own from tobacco?

I've stockpiled.

More curious than critical.

This is kind of what I was thinking, I really don't want to have to make liquid from tobacco... seems to defeat the purpose. Also, I wasn't aware of any US attys either.

And I guess I should define banned... I meant in the case of the FDA stopping all imports, not necessarily banning them outright.

If e-cigs become completely illegal, that would just be incredibly unfortunate.

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
Maybe I'm sleepy, it is past my bed time. But, what atomizers are US made? And, would it even matter where they're manufactured if there's a US ban?

As for the juice, are you talking about making your own from tobacco?

I've stockpiled.

More curious than critical.

The Ato-Miser from nhalers is US made. I'd imagine we will see more of them on the market soon. (you know how it goes)

Nic, can be extracted from tobacco. Not "hard" but can be dangerous. Not suggesting such for every day just play around DIY stuff...I'm talking desperate measures here.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Retracting my previous post....

Other than the Ato-miser, is there anything else we can make at home?

Sure check the modders forum. You can make your own PV's out of many common item like flashlights and laser pointers. That is why it is a good idea to keep fried batts for the connectors.

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
They wont stop me thats for sure. I can mod and if i have to i can make a atomizer. Nichrome wire is all the coil is made out of. VG is sold at Wallymarts PG is fairly easy to find also. Nicotine can be extracted from tobacco. Your allowed to grow quite a few tobacco plants legally. If they outlaw tobacco growing then i will have to extract the nicotine from Tomato plants or Potato plants or even pepper plants. They gonna have to build a maximum security vaping prison to stop me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread