Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
We only have 15 or 16 more days to get this petition signed! If you haven't signed it and you enjoy vaping then what are you waiting on? It only takes a few minutes!

If we fail to get 5000 sigs by Oct 27th then we are pretty much telling the government that we could care less about e-cigs and vaping!

Link to sign the petition

I know there are already several posts about this going around but the more the better!

Thanks for doing your part to help out the vaping community!

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Makes you wonder though, if a bunch of interest is shown won't it do the opposite and get the Governments attention that they now have something else to "sin tax" and regulate. I have already signed, but this is just an after thought.

They are already trying to tax e-cigs and ban them from indoor smoking just like analog cigarettes. This is why we need this petition to be signed.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Signed it. We have a long way to go.

Yeah a long way specially for only a few days left! I don't see how we can't get 5k sigs in a few hours with the amount of members on this forum...most of you must not care about vaping that much? Seriously it only takes a few minutes to make an account and sign it.....

For thoes who have already signed it...props to you for helping the community we love so much!

intriqken

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Orange County, CA
Whether you've signed the petition already or not, the link in the Op's post has one-click links to post it on your facebook page or on Twitter.
I think we need to spread out to get a wider audience than e-cig forums.
After all, your friends and family have all been impacted positively by your decision to quit smoking via your PV

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Whether you've signed the petition already or not, the link in the Op's post has one-click links to post it on your facebook page or on Twitter.
I think we need to spread out to get a wider audience than e-cig forums.
After all, your friends and family have all been impacted positively by your decision to quit smoking via your PV

What he said!

Sign it here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread