Status
Not open for further replies.

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Oh my gosh, I have been blessed by the Gods of a special lady on these boards (I don't think she would want me to mention her name because she's humble like that) and the Nicoticket Gods today.

I have received samples (when I say "sample", I mean a tank or two of samples) of the following:
ACB
Doodle
Raz Cup
banana pudding
Got cookie? Or3o

I dripped the ACB a few times and said, oh heck no, and dumped it into my whole 3ml genitank mega. It is simply delicious. Now I know what I to come of my goodies I have stuffed in the depths of my cool and dark closet.

All of that intense energy and frustration I was feeling went away. I now get to taste what is to come from those bottles.

Thank you, so so much. I love the ACB. I'll get around very soon to the rest of my gifts. :)

Take care,
Dani

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I tried Razz cup. For some reason I thought it would be peanut butter cup, but it totally morphed my taste buds. I seriously thought I wouldn't like a fruit vape, but this is delicious! What exactly is it???

Thank you,
Dani

Wish I could help Dani but raspberries are totally not my thing so I've never tried it. :(

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
I tried Razz cup. For some reason I thought it would be peanut butter cup, but it totally morphed my taste buds. I seriously thought I wouldn't like a fruit vape, but this is delicious! What exactly is it???

Thank you,
Dani

Raspberry cupcake...great stuff! :drool:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Both are my favorite Short Releases, but so long ACB SR and hello to plentiful stock.

Raz cup has got to be right around the corner for release but the 250mls I have should hold me over for a little while. Lynn, let me know if you want to try it, I'll send you 15mls in 6mg.

Damn life is good.

Thank you!!! I'd love that! And I'll wholeheartedly agree, damn life is GOOD!!

Mikeo

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Central Illinois
BUNCHES of them!!! I've had personal experience with quite a few of them!!

Kind of like my 7 year old granddaughter asking me how old you had to be before Santa-clause quite bring presents. I explained to her that Santa would always bring her presents as long as she believed in him, they just may not be the same kind of presents she receives now, because I still believe in Santa and he brought me you. She understood...

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Kind of like my 7 year old granddaughter asking me how old you had to be before Santa-clause quite bring presents. I explained to her that Santa would always bring her presents as long as she believed in him, they just may not be the same kind of presents she receives now, because I still believe in Santa and he brought me you. She understood...

:wub: :wub: :wub: this!!! So true!!

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Yeah, that specific lady helped me out a lot too:) I made it through my 1st week of no smokes cuz of a couple great ppl on this forum & their words of encouragement & generosity! I hear your an 18mg!!! Sweeeeeeet lol
Yuuup, I'm an 18mg... I was at 24mg before Clark made me switch. But it was a pretty smooth switch.

I am not one to take hand-outs, but I am so glad I did. It gets on my nerves when people complain about how poor they are and good people get taken advantage of. I was getting so discouraged at the steeping issue and she helped me out, BIG TIME. Now, I will have patience...ooohmmmm.... lol.

Take care,
Dani

Edited to add: When I am able, I will definitely pay it forward. For real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread