In persuit of perfection

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkLeFants

May 29, 2015
I'm not very well versed in mods and such. I enjoy the simplicity of just putting a tank on a mod and pushing a button. I cannot handle drippers (past 2 ohms is too harsh for me) so I prefer a tank. Not a rebuildable though. Again, push button and go..

So, the persuit of perfection..
At the moment I have a vamo5 with an aspire tank. It's using an 18350 battery, but it's still huge! ...and it leaks. :(
I'm looking for some thing that will fit in the palm of my hand and not leak!
Maybe palm of my hand isn't the best size comparison.. I want to be able to put it in my pocket. Girl pockets.. That makes things more difficult.
Most smaller mods I've found become too big once I add a tank.
So, with your powers combined... Can you help me figure out what it is that I'm looking for?

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
See the problem is, if you don't want a dripper, you are stuck with a tank. The smaller the tank, the smaller the capacity, and the more often you'll be refilling. It's a tricky situation.

My Recommendation: iStick 20W and Nautilus Mini. Get the folding 510 attachment as well!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Try a small box mod--there are so many nice ones out there--Eleaf iStick 30 (20 and 50 have problems so I don't recommend them) and Heatvape Defender 25 or 36W are very nice. My favorite tank is the Eleaf GS Air or GS Air M--larger capacity). Replaceable (and rebuildable) coils--and dirt cheap ($10 for a tank, $9 for a 5-pack of coils.

Good luck!

smkfree

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
oak lawn il
I like to keep it simple and cheap. I use the EGO 1100mah batteries and T3s tanks. Have been using them for over 11 months and find them very reliable. When I get tired of charging batteries I use an Istick 50w with the same tanks. A 30w would be just as good
The T3s can be had for under $5.00 and pack of 5 coils under $4.00.

Reactions: tvapernow

tvapernow

May 25, 2015
I'm not very well versed in mods and such. I enjoy the simplicity of just putting a tank on a mod and pushing a button. I cannot handle drippers (past 2 ohms is too harsh for me) so I prefer a tank. Not a rebuildable though. Again, push button and go..

At the moment I have a vamo5 with an aspire tank. It's using an 18350 battery, but it's still huge! ...and it leaks. :(
Maybe palm of my hand isn't the best size comparison.. I want to be able to put it in my pocket. Girl pockets.. That makes things more difficult.
So, with your powers combined... Can you help me figure out what it is that I'm looking for?

If you're looking for a little tank to put on a battery like a small spinner II style, try the Ismoka mini BCC tank quite small works pretty good. Decent vapor not much of a leakage issue a tiny bit once in a while depending on the tank. I use them and they are seriously cheap. Don't know if the link will post but I'll try it. I don't work for them by the way.
Mini BCC Atomizer Kit (Silver base)

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.

Pictures are worth a thousand words....

Here's three devices for size comparison. A 1100mAh Ego twist with a CE4 clearomizer, a Vamo V5 in 18350 mode (gap in vamo because I need to replace the threads) and a Cloupor mini with a subtank (cloupor mini is about the same size as an Istick 30). I put on a shirt with a front pocket and did the pocket test...

zgL66lf.jpg

vRJwaTF.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I used to use a Smoktech Gripper; I still have it stored in a drawer. I only used it for stealth vaping. It uses 18350 IMR batteries. It's not variable voltage or regulated, so your vape will depend upon the charge of the battery. It's pretty cheap, too ($8).

Smoktech Gripper

get-a-tank_-on_-a-gripper-finished.jpg

Be sure to order the Gripper extension in order to use a tank on the Gripper. Any 510 threaded clearomizer or cartotank will fit on the Gripper with the extender.

knucklehead-lilly.jpg

ellejewell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
Fl.
I have the istick 30w its not very big a little thicker than a zippo lighter but about the same width and a bit taller. I use an IGO L dripper for mine, but since you are wanting a tank I really don't know. The nautilus is nice but I havent tried the mini. The protank 2 mini is really nice too and it does look good on the istick. I just put mine in a small pocket in my purse. I'd be afraid it would damage the threads if I put it in my pant pocket.

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
I used to use a Smoktech Gripper; I still have it stored in a drawer. I only used it for stealth vaping. It uses 18350 IMR batteries. It's not variable voltage or regulated, so your vape will depend upon the charge of the battery. It's pretty cheap, too ($8).
That looks perfect for stealth. I didn't know anything was that cheap. Wow

Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread