Innokin iTaste V3 vs. Ego C-Twist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok- I just want to know which one will put out the most vapor. I really do not know what makes vapor better or worse, because I am a newbie at this. So which of these batterties will give me the best vapor? (If there is even any difference). I am vaping as a substitute for hookah, not cigs, so I am looking for the most clouds possible to do some tricks with it. As I said i am pretty much brand new to vaping so I dont know much yet, I was recommended both of these batteries and told to put on whatever tank I want. Does anybody have any set up suggestions for maximum vapor? Thanks in advance!

Kaisen

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
The iTaste v3 will put out slightly more vapor, due to variable wattage.

But your liquid and atomizing system will also play a role.

VG will produce thicker, denser vapor than PG

The resistance of your coils can play a part, typically the lower the ohms, the hotter the coil, and it will produce more vapor

The whatever-o-mizer you use can make more or less vapor as well, with dual coil RDAs making bigger clouds

Really, anything that can put more energy to the coils to make more heat to heat more VG will make more vapor

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Twist is an eGo style battery with VV variable voltage, the iTaste V3 is VV/VW that is a full APV in an eGo style size

Really can't compare the two...the Twist has a bigger battery because they didn't have to shoehorn in the electronics and stuff like they did on the iTaste V3..my brother in law got one and has almost completely quit smoking the stinkies!

Size comparison
verizor-vivi-nova-v3-compatibility-01.jpg

ah heck..let PBusardo explain it

Last edited:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Ok- I just want to know which one will put out the most vapor.
I really do not know what makes vapor better or worse, because I am a newbie at this.
So which of these batterties will give me the best vapor? (If there is even any difference).
I am vaping as a substitute for hookah, not cigs,
so I am looking for the most clouds possible to do some tricks with it. As I said i am pretty much brand new to vaping so I dont know much yet, I was recommended both of these batteries and told to put on whatever tank I want.
Does anybody have any set up suggestions for maximum vapor? Thanks in advance!

so both batteries are V.V. -- so to compare
set both at 3.8-4.0 volts (pick one)

get an EVOD clearo, install a new 2.2Ω coil
& fill with good 100%VG juice

should be the same and good vapor production,
the battery with the biggest mAh will last longer...

getting power, is power (between those batts)
it's how you set up the tank where vapor comes from...

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
Where's the best place to pick up an iTaste V3?

Wondering as I have a friend looking to start vaping and I was going to get him going on an eGo Twist with a T2 tank to start out. However, if price is comparible, maybe starting with this would be a better option.

If one wanted to use, say a ProTank, looks like it would sit on top of the device as oppossed to flush because the threading is not recessed. Is there a cover or beauty ring of sorts that completes the look? What are some of the better tank setups that work with this device?

Last edited:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Ok- I just want to know which one will put out the most vapor. I really do not know what makes vapor better or worse, because I am a newbie at this. So which of these batterties will give me the best vapor? (If there is even any difference). I am vaping as a substitute for hookah, not cigs, so I am looking for the most clouds possible to do some tricks with it. As I said i am pretty much brand new to vaping so I dont know much yet, I was recommended both of these batteries and told to put on whatever tank I want. Does anybody have any set up suggestions for maximum vapor? Thanks in advance!

The Twist has a limit of 3 amps. Voltage- 3.3- 4.8 volts.
The Innokin iTaste V3 has a limit of 3.5 amps. Voltage- 3.3- 5.0 volts.
The Innokin iTaste also has a few extra goodies that the Twist doesn't- VW, Ohms meter, Puff Counter, Battery Indicator.
If you're looking for lottsa vapor you may want to look at the Innokin MVP 2 for $8.00? more and has far more power.

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
Ive been using an iTaste vv v3 with a Boge LR carto in a Boge F15 cartotank with a beauty ring and it produces huge clouds in a pocketable form factor. The iTastes build is more sturdy IMO. With the above combination I get around 200 puffs on average before needing to plug it in. The "passthrough" option is nice in that respect.

lgboogie19

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2013
Hagerstown, MD
Where's the best place to pick up an iTaste V3?

Wondering as I have a friend looking to start vaping and I was going to get him going on an eGo Twist with a T2 tank to start out. However, if price is comparible, maybe starting with this would be a better option.

If one wanted to use, say a ProTank, looks like it would sit on top of the device as oppossed to flush because the threading is not recessed. Is there a cover or beauty ring of sorts that completes the look? What are some of the better tank setups that work with this device?

6yhytena.jpg
thats a protank 2 on a pearl chrome itaste v3. Beauty ring is one that came with pro tank 2. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
get 'em real cheap here:

Itaste VV/VW 3.0 by Innokin - NettMix Custom Vapes

coupon ship35 gives you free shipping if you spend more than $35

Pretty good price. Make sure you verify the warranty period, so there are no surprises. I don't see a warranty listed on this page. I have seen some retailers warranty them as little as 2 weeks. I bought mine at allaboutvapor in their B&M store. They offer a 60 day warranty.

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
Pretty good price. Make sure you verify the warranty period, so there are no surprises. I don't see a warranty listed on this page. I have seen some retailers warranty them as little as 2 weeks. I bought mine at allaboutvapor in their B&M store. They offer a 60 day warranty.

my 4 v3s are way beyond 60 days. the product and price are my determining cause. i had 1 for a month, then ordered more.

i do little to no shopping at my local B&M stores, can't afford to 60 to 100% increase in prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread