Introducing the Precise Strata RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The Precise Strata Rebuildable atomizer. Not quite a dripper, not quite a tank!

Available soon for the Simplicity 18000 series followed by the PrecisePlus and ELA. We are also working on a universal 510 version.

Features/Specs:

- Fully adjustable Draw with 360 degree air flow that enters at the top and exits at the base of the coil(s). Ensures a more even airflow distribution to your coils that is fully adjustable to your draw preference. This adjustable design just plain works!

- Helix inspired airflow. Helix machined air foil that begins above the coils and extends up into the custom drip tip itself, produces a spinning air motion to aid atomization and enhance flavor!

- Built in heat exchanger. Internal intersecting air passages originating at the top, and running the entire length of the top cap walls result in latent heat being picked up by the incoming air charge. Fine tune the temperature to your liking with a simple twist of the top cap.

- Accepts one to four coils
- Included custom drip tip
- No tools necessary for coil builds
- Two piece design utilizing only one o-ring. No more hunting down orings and less parts to lose!
- Designed to minimize leaks, even when upside down
- Holds more liquid then traditional drippers, up to 1.5ml
- All stainless construction
- Lifetime warranty
- Lifetime refinish warranty
- Made in the USA

Assembled view:
RBASIDEVIEWx.jpg

Bottom Cap View showing enlarged juice capacity:
RBABOTTOMINSIDE2x.jpg

On a TI Simplicity 18350:
RBATI2x.jpg

Top cap inside view showing preheat air passages:
RBATOPCAPINSIDEVIEWx.jpg

End cap Helix air foil view with tip removed:
RBATOPCAPVIEWx.jpg

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The beta testers will be Nach, Raqball, Vaptamist, Snork and Path77. To be fair, I just took the first 5 with units. Im counting on my testers to be active on these subforums to help people with their new Stratas. And yes, you get to keep them :)

Last edited:

rojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Johnson City, TN
It normally irritates me when I'm not able to replace the stock drip tip with one of my T-tips. But in this case, the stock drip tip is a T-tip. :) Think it might be possible to offer an option of a contour T-tip for the Strata?

The beta testers will be Nach, Raqball, Vaptamist, Snork and Path77. To be fair, I just took the first 5 with units.

Congrats, guys! I approve of this list.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It normally irritates me when I'm not able to replace the stock drip tip with one of my T-tips. But in this case, the stock drip tip is a T-tip. :) Think it might be possible to offer an option of a contour T-tip for the Strata?

Congrats, guys! I approve of this list.

You can actually run a stock tip too, but it negates the helix effect.

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
The beta testers will be Nach, Raqball, Vaptamist, Snork and Path77. To be fair, I just took the first 5 with units. Im counting on my testers to be active on these subforums to help people with their new Stratas. And yes, you get to keep them :)

Wow. I'm honored to be one of your beta testers David. I'll try to be as impartial in my comments as possible, but after years of using your devices I don't see how it won't be anything short of amazing!!!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Very interesting rda. Looks awesome and I'm definitely interested in getting one. When is the expected release date ? Any information on pricing ?

Thanks !

2-3 weeks. We've proven out the programs and will start machining soon. May be some tiny tweaks we make depending on feedback from my testers, but the overall design will remain very much intact. The Simplicity series we will be machining first. We may do a capped preorder on the ELA and PrecisePlus since I don't know how many we are going to need, but the Simplicity version won't be a preorder.

rojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Johnson City, TN
I'm conflicted now. I want you guys to hurry up and finish your initial feedback so they can go into production and I can try one myself. But on the other hand, it takes time and patience to learn a new device, especially one that does not yet have a generally accepted and recommended base method of coiling and operation; so I want you to take your time with your trial and error.

Brain hurts.

Can I get dibs on testing the tank in a few months? Tanks are my forte, anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread