ipv3 li help

Status
Not open for further replies.

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015
hi, can anyone tell me how do i changed the default memory setting on ipv3 li? i followed the instructions on Healthcabin http://www.healthcabin.net/helpdesk/knowledgebase.php?article=711 , but still it jump back to the factory default setting whenever i hit the + button on sleep mode.

here's what happened: i hit the "+" button on slp mode to access the memory function, n then i hit the "-" button to set it to ADJ. after adjusting to my desired wattage/joules, i hit the fire button, but the screen didn't changed from ADJ to M#.

any help?

Last edited:

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
hi, can anyone tell me how do i changed the default memory setting on ipv3 li? i followed the instructions on Healthcabin http://www.healthcabin.net/helpdesk/knowledgebase.php?article=711 , but still it jump back to the factory default setting whenever i hit the + button on sleep mode.

here's what happened: i hit the "+" button on slp mode to access the memory function, n then i hit the "-" button to set it to ADJ. after adjusting to my desired wattage/joules, i hit the fire button, but the screen didn't changed from ADJ to M#.

any help?

It won't save settings in Temp mode, can I assume that's what your trying to do?

Reactions: macis

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015
It won't save settings in Temp mode, can I assume that's what your trying to do?
oh.. yeah, i'm trying to saved setting in tc mod but kept failing lol. how about power mode? sometime i managed to save setting on power mode but most of the time i can't. is there a way to do it properly?

sorry i just bought my ipv3 li, new to vaping.

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
Just what you have seen already. I just keep one tank on mine and never change it, but every time I see the question someone is trying to save in temp mode.

. Wattage Memory Function:

A. There are five default wattages, M1(20W), M2(40W), M3(60W), M4(80W), and M5(165W).
B. Change the default wattage to a desired wattage. Choose the level you want, press the “-” then “+” button to adjust the wattage to your like.
C. press the fire button to let the mod remember this wattage.

For example, I want to change my default M1 to 30W: press "-" button to adjust the wattage to any wattage, for example 29.3W, on the screen, the M1 will be turned to ADJ, and then press the "+" button to increase the wattage to 30W, when it reaches 30W, the screen also shows ADJ, but if you press the fire button now, the ADJ will be M1. That is to say, the default M1 has changed from 20W to 30W.

Reactions: macis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread