Is the tornado/ego really good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been vaping on the ss choice no. 7 for about two weeks and it is OK. It was good enough for me to quit analogs. However after reading all the great reviews on the ego/tornado, I thought maybe I am missing out on something. The SS choice is my first e cig. I am ready to try something better. I ordered the tornado and can't wait to try it! Is it really that good as the reviews say it is? The ss choice is not consistent. I get good hits just not all the time. Any opinion is appreciated. Thanks you guys and Happy Veterans day to all you veterans out there!

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
Yep. I use 5 volts or the Tornado with LR atties, more of one or the other on any one day, depending. The Tornado with a regular atty will be better than your mini ecig (if that's what an SS7 is, I don't know it), adding an LR atty gives double the hit. The biggest batteries (1000mAh and up) are best.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I think the SS Choice No. 7 is a super-mini (i.e., even smaller than a mini). In fact, SS Choice calls it a micro.

MicroSolo__41153_zoom.jpg

You would have noticed marked improvement even if you had just upgraded to a mini like the 510. You will notice fantastic improvement with the Tornado (or any of the other Fat Batts). Among other things: many more puffs between battery charges. And you won't believe the vapor coming out of that 510 atomizer.

Super-minis are cute ... but you are about to receive a personal vaporizer!

[You will need to press a button on the side as you puff on it, but primer puffs are a thing of the past.]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread